Old 08-22-2008, 10:41 AM   #361
o_dog

pointBreak: sorry, wont add that I think.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #362
razoor
ioFTPD Foundation User

Could you add a no sample to, as the no nfo?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:52 PM   #363
o_dog

razoor: it's been added for a LONG time
Old 08-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #364
Grill
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Justa question.
The loaded plugins runs with a rescan.
But will the trailer plugin be run on site rescan imdb. or only on site rescan this or site rescan all?

I kind of live the idea to get trailers for all movies. too bad apple doesnt provide trailers for all movies.
Grill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 03:40 PM   #365
o_dog

it only runs on site rescan
not the imdb since that is only for sorting imdb. Should really make a command called site resort instead seeing as alot of people doesn't seem to realize what it is.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:51 AM   #366
mrlexo
ioFTPD Foundation User

Just upgraded to "ioNiNJA.beta.v0.7.0.1-2008-08-20" and everything seems to work fine except for an announcing issue. When a new mp3 rls is uploaded, I get the usual "new rls" and "got sfv" announces, followed by an "info" line (announce.DEFAULT in .zst file) which the %msg outputs only the username of the person uploading the rls. I never got this default announcement before, do you know what might be causing it? I reinstalled everything from scratch including the sitebot just to be safe, and it still does it.

Also, do you know how to avoid /ARCHIVE/MP3/* from showing up in the /MP3/_sorted/ dirs? Problem is, things get moved around in the archives, and paths change. Then when you do a symclean, it removes the symlinks cuz they arent valid anymore. And as far as I know, there's no way to recreate those symlinks to their correct paths after they've been deleted, without some kind of other script. So I'd rather just keep the archives out of the incoming /MP3/_sorted/ dirs. Unless you have another solution for me. I'm assuming any mp3 that gets uploaded anywhere on the site is going to show up in the sorted dirs, so I guess an option to enable sorting only in /MP3/* would be nice. Or is it there any I overlooked it?
mrlexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #367
o_dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlexo View Post
Just upgraded to "ioNiNJA.beta.v0.7.0.1-2008-08-20" and everything seems to work fine except for an announcing issue. When a new mp3 rls is uploaded, I get the usual "new rls" and "got sfv" announces, followed by an "info" line (announce.DEFAULT in .zst file) which the %msg outputs only the username of the person uploading the rls. I never got this default announcement before, do you know what might be causing it? I reinstalled everything from scratch including the sitebot just to be safe, and it still does it.

Also, do you know how to avoid /ARCHIVE/MP3/* from showing up in the /MP3/_sorted/ dirs? Problem is, things get moved around in the archives, and paths change. Then when you do a symclean, it removes the symlinks cuz they arent valid anymore. And as far as I know, there's no way to recreate those symlinks to their correct paths after they've been deleted, without some kind of other script. So I'd rather just keep the archives out of the incoming /MP3/_sorted/ dirs. Unless you have another solution for me. I'm assuming any mp3 that gets uploaded anywhere on the site is going to show up in the sorted dirs, so I guess an option to enable sorting only in /MP3/* would be nice. Or is it there any I overlooked it?

1. use the new dZSbot.vars file from sitebot dir and use new themes.

2. /MP3/~c:/ioftpd/site/sorted/music/music.by.genre/%genre/%release
this will sort anything matching */MP3/* use:
^/MP3/~c:/ioftpd/site/sorted/music/music.by.genre/%genre/%release
to only sort things matching /MP3/*

site rescan mp3 will resort mp3s already on site otherwise, it wont rescan them only resort.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:21 AM   #368
mrlexo
ioFTPD Foundation User

Thx for the quick response. Actually, I forgot to copy over the new announce.nfo line to my custom theme file so that was the problem. Since I am not going to use it, I disabled it in the conf and it went away. And the mp3 info makes perfect sense, I will make those changes...

Thanks for all of your hard work!
mrlexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:20 PM   #369
rolan

if i upload a file(.avi|.mkv|.mpg|.mpeg|.vob|.rm|.rmvb etc) into a directory, not sample directory, sitebot can echo these infomation about this file in the channel?
rolan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #370
o_dog

yes, check vars file for variables
Old 09-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #371
rolan

how to set this?
Old 09-02-2008, 01:29 PM   #372
rolan

only upload to sample directory,it can echo these infomation, i need echo in the other directory.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #373
razoor
ioFTPD Foundation User

Is it possible to get a rescan command from irc o_dog?
So everyone can do !rescan blhaha.dvdr.2007-jassa
Old 09-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #374
o_dog

no, not possible i think
Old 09-06-2008, 08:50 AM   #375
PAYload

Thanks for a nice script :-)

I installed latest version yesterday and everything seems okey but I have 1 problem regarding .zip files in 0day.. if it's single file release the .diz is extracted then zipfile is deleted.. if it's multiple zip files .diz is extracted and then the last .zip file is deleted.. I can't get this to work :-( Could u point me in the right direction? oh and this happens nomatter where i uploads .zip files (saw it now)

Best regards PAYload

side note... I tested to upload a 4 file release with files releasea.zip,releaseb.zip,releasec.zip,released.zi p and releaed.zip got deleted.. I then deleted releasec.zip and uploaded released.zip and that worked but now it won't take releasec.zip again .. something is wierd here :-)
PAYload is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpha, dead, support, thread, versions

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: