Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

General Discuss anything and everything related to FlashFXP

Old 07-27-2002, 02:36 AM   #1
Hawkeye

Wink Site Manager Graphical Bug

Hi. I didn't want to post this in the RC2 Bug Reports section because it's not only with the RC2 build (this has existed since the last public release and maybe even before then), and I didn't want to post this in the General Bug Reports section because I'm not even sure if it's a bug or just an unfixable graphical display problem.

Anyway, the problem is in the Site Manager. If you click on the Site Manager's second tab, Options, you will notice that one of the options and one of the checkboxes are slightly misaligned by maybe a pixel. I have attached a screenshot of this problem. The screenshot contains a thin red line that I drew in order to show the misalignment. The line touches the left side of each of the checkboxes, except for one. It's the one from "Use APPE to resume uploads". This means that all the options are aligned except for that one. This only appears to occur in the Site Manager, not in the Quick Connect dialog box.

I know this may seem like an extremely trivial thing compared to some of the more important bugs that are found in FlashFXP, and you may say to me, "You're so picky!" in reference to this post, but this is a problem, albeit a very small one, but a problem nonetheless.

So my question is this. Can this very small graphical problem be fixed? The checkbox and the subsequent row for the option are misaligned by only a single pixel. Believe it or not, this has been bugging me for so long; I had to make this post already.

Thanks for producing such a great product.
Old 07-27-2002, 02:44 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Looks like you are correct. Thanks! this will be corrected in the next release.

Tags
bug, options, post, problem, site