Old 08-11-2002, 03:51 PM   #1
Keymaster

Default Problems with RaidenFTPD and FlashFXP on same Win2k server box

I have RaidenFTPD running on my Windows 2000 server. I run FlashFXP on the same box. When I try to do a FXP transfer to my own site from another site FlashFXP will "stick" The transfer will complete and the status will show that the file is complete but Flash does not go onto the next file.

If I use another computer on my local network then there is no problem. No users connecting to me have this problem, its just me when logging into the local host even though I put that actual ip of myself into flashfxp.

Any ideas?
Old 08-11-2002, 04:20 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I have encountered this problem too, It only seems to appear where RaidenFTPD and FlashFXP are run on the same machine. Other ftp servers do not seem to have this problem (i.e. bpftp, servu-u, MS IIS FTP).

I suspect the problem is caused by RaidenFTPD.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:35 PM   #3
Keymaster

Thankx, the author swears up and down its not raiden's fault.

Has anyone else reported this behavior?
Old 08-13-2002, 12:54 AM   #4
Keymaster

Default ATTN: RaidenFTP users.

Please help me resolve an issue.
Please run FlashFXP on the same physical box as your RaidenFTPD server is installed. Log into your box and log into another site. Try and FXP download into your own box and tell reply if you are able to download or it sticks or stops.

Please post your results
Old 08-13-2002, 02:16 AM   #5
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

threads merged
Old 08-13-2002, 04:16 AM   #6
foxizz

I got no problems run flashfxp 2 rc2 build 869 with RaidenFTPD v2.2 build 1644 (2002/08/12)
Old 08-14-2002, 07:45 AM   #7
Flow
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default Re: ATTN: RaidenFTP users.

Quote:
Originally posted by Keymaster
Please help me resolve an issue.
Please run FlashFXP on the same physical box as your RaidenFTPD server is installed. Log into your box and log into another site. Try and FXP download into your own box and tell reply if you are able to download or it sticks or stops.

Please post your results
-Win2k-S SP2
-RaidenFTPD (latest)
-phpzipscript (latest, http://www.phpzipscript.org/ )
-php422 (www.php.net)
-FlashFXP (latest)

No problem what so ever. I hope is not the sfv/zip -script that screw things up for ya!
Old 08-14-2002, 07:55 AM   #8
Flow
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default OpenSSL 0.97 ?

Quote:
Originally posted by bigstar
I have encountered this problem too, It only seems to appear where RaidenFTPD and FlashFXP are run on the same machine. Other ftp servers do not seem to have this problem (i.e. bpftp, servu-u, MS IIS FTP).

I suspect the problem is caused by RaidenFTPD.
Um, OpenSSL update , updated to latest bug fixes version of OpenSSL 0.97 beta 3.

Are you using it ?
Old 08-14-2002, 06:41 PM   #9
DarkAngel
FlashFXP Registered User

> Uploaded: 19.71GB

thats what my raiden server reports to me (so thats me downloading to raiden as you asked) without a hitch. Before I lost my userfile, I had over 200GB transferred into raiden and 60GB transferred out using Flash and Raiden on the same box. Haven't encountered any probs as yet, but I feel for ya tryin to get PN to admit its a raiden problem
Have ya tried (i think its) #raiden-support on EFnet? Maybe people in there have had the same probs.....
Old 08-14-2002, 09:13 PM   #10
Keymaster

Thankx DarkAngel

Ya I got like 223GB uploaded. I should add that I can FXP transfer from fast sites without a problem, but its the slow sites that kill me. Now that I think about it, its a 0day rip site giving me problems. Maybe my zip script is wacko. hummmm
Old 08-14-2002, 09:20 PM   #11
DarkAngel
FlashFXP Registered User

what script? i been using the phpzipscript and the only thing that is quite slow is xferring from LAN to my machine and the commands not being sent through fast enough. anyway thats nothing to do with flashfxp so ill shut up fer now

Tags
complete, flashfxp, problem, site, transfer