Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 05:19 PM   #1
bouldereng
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Big files getting "truncated"

* FlashFXP v[ 3.3.3 BETA].[ ], build [1102 ], [X ]registered, [ X]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* OS [ ] WinXP, [ X] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [ ] Yes & Model [ ], [ X] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [ ] Yes, Name [ ], Ver. [ ], or [X ] No
* Running Antivirus [ ] Yes, Name [ ] or [X ] No
* Network [ ] xDSL, [ ] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ X] O

I use the utility to transfer big AV files between the back-up disks and an ImageServer (360systems). Most of the files are around 3-5GB. The systems works great, except that this version seems to "truncate" VERY large files.
I normally will send a file that is about 18-25GB in size to the backup drives, then re-send that backup version back to the server and overwrite the original (this is the only way to trim the excess material on this system). the last fout times I've done this the audio portion of the AV file got truncated after some time. The video is fine, just the audio is missing. These files are in the MXF format (an envelope that contains separate video and audio files) The amount is not consistent, neither is the file size...
Is there some kind of limit that I'm running into? I read the filesize limit of 2GB on the MS server 2003 post...

Please help
Old 01-10-2006, 07:19 AM   #2
Barough
FlashFXP Beta Tester

I dont have a answer for ya, but u can try with updating to the latest beta (v3.3.5 Build 1110) and c what happens after that.
- LAN (100/100Mbit)
Closed Thread

Tags
audio, file, files, flashfxp, running

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: