PDA

View Full Version : ioBanana - Announces & Features (up to v20)

Mouton
06-04-2003, 12:53 PM

ioBanana is a ioFTPD script that includes SITE commands, !irc_commands, zipscript and trial/quota functionnalities. It's basically a all-in-one solution for your sites.

SITE commands: rules, ginfo, gstats, pretime, new, cid, resetstats, roulette, dice, open, close, approve, listapproved, version, rotatelog, rescan, totals, age, undupe, nfo, uptime

It also includes some modified commands to change the default commands (from ioA or ioFTPD):
____Modified SITE commands: nuke, unnuke, pre, wipe, user (uinfo mod.)

IRC commands: !speed, !who, !bw, !uploaders, !leechers, !idlers, !statsup, !statsdn, !bnc, !approve, !listapproved, !undupe, !rules, !sections, !search, !requests, !trials, !passed, !quota, !quotas, !sitenew, !pretime, !gstats, !free, !affils, !uptime, !silent, !restart

Zipscript: ZIP (file_id.diz) and SFV support, .bad & .missing creation, IRC announces during race (new racer, 1st file received, halfway, complete, etc.), customizable output and dirtag, automatic crc32 check of resumed files, force nfo/sfv or sample upload first, slow racer kick/punish during races, incomplete and race symlinks.

Others features: Daily Stats announce, Daily Log Rotation, Dupechecker (files and/or dirs), IMDB and URL check on NFO upload or PRE, IP/Ident bans, #download/upload limiter, deny upload if release is too old (require pretime mysql db), Transfer Logging (uploads only), IRC auto-voice of 10 biggest uploaders. Also included is ioBMonitor, which allows you to monitor your users actions on your site in real-time.

m0B
06-04-2003, 01:53 PM
Wow Mouton sounds aswsome!

One question tho, the zipscript, will it be able to check zip files to .. ie 0day .diz files ..

Keep up the work!

*edit by Mouton: done!

SLAV3
06-04-2003, 02:27 PM
a way to transfer credits between x site via site command or sitebot :)
and or a way to share user db's

*edit by Mouton: done! SITE STRANSFER

[WiCkeD]
06-04-2003, 02:31 PM
an "site dupe" cmd would be cool!
plz ;)

Superblue
06-04-2003, 11:40 PM
could you an add option to deny a folder in a section if it is X hours past pre ?

iXi
06-05-2003, 04:04 AM
moin,

n1 project Mouton

custom message styleing could be nice;)

good work realy n1*g

cya

Razor
06-05-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Superblue
could you an add option to deny a folder in a section if it is X hours past pre ?

Maybe Better To Let The Bot Announce ( a MKD after the max pretime ) too a chan / file ... so there is still something to nuke :)

or add multiple options :p

phoenixfr
06-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Mouton you're impressing me (as a poor lonesome coder :))

some suggestions

1- sample upload info in the zipscript: i mean when someone upload avi or mpg it would fetch infos like resolution, fps and codec, and maybe audio bitrate , audio type, audio bitrate
(if you need help i know how to fetch resolution, fps and codec from an avi video)

2-an auto emptydir nuker a certain time after the MKDIR (lets say default 120 minutes). if possible extended with rlz incomplete autonuker.

3-symlink killer sounds nice too:
http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?postid=5140#post5140

4- disallow dual leech (or dual upload..)

5- pre which works with newdir (actually if you pre with ioA it doesn't appears in the site new)

i'll tell you if new ideas come to me....

ps : keep some time to sleep m8:)

cdrips
06-11-2003, 08:37 PM
For ioBananna how bout a site m3u so for all mp3s in folder it will create a playlist with specified name?

Mouton
06-11-2003, 10:33 PM
nah... use winamp if you want to create playlists...

Giant
06-14-2003, 07:40 AM
I would love that you include a dupe logger. Its something i have missed alot when using io. Dont even know if there is a working one that runs out of the box.
With some options like:

# dupecheck
dupe_check= amounnt of days before entry is removed
Exlude_dir=Somepath

Should log both dirs and files.

My 2 cents of input :)

Razor
06-19-2003, 08:01 AM
maybe 1 last suggestion....

grp stats

so u can see how much a specified grp has pre'on the site..

and then an option to not count *test* for example

:p

lemme know what u think or maybe this alrady exists

Razor
06-21-2003, 03:45 PM
Mouton i have some more suggestions for the pretime part for yah ;)

1. Maybe add a !addpre cmd or some, just an easy way to fill the predatabase from iRC.. So u get something like !pre [RLS] [TYPE] [GRP] or some.

2. An standalone .tcl to retrieve the preinfo out the predatabase so the sitebot has less too do. Announcing and handling speed/trials/quota commands is sometimes too much for one bot..now even these extra functions come.. maybe handy to start making precommand a standalone option.

3. Adding a counter to the pre time !pretime command.. now u got

[20:30] <_Razor|BN> !testpretime VA-Summer_Bubbling-2CD-2003-TWCMP3
[20:30] <*****> 2003-05-21 18:05:23 -> VA-Summer_Bubbling-2CD-2003-TWCMP3

maybe get something like pre'd 54min ago :)...

Tell me what yah think...

Greetz Razor...

BridgeLife
06-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Hey you should add this feature to ioBanna as an optional feature, and good luck with your script it should turn out wonderful. :)

Anyone want to make a Script Then when a Pre occurs it will lable the nfo file in the main dir with the time like this [18:59.59] which would be [Hh:mm:ss]

http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=996

Mouton
06-22-2003, 06:09 PM
Razor: 1) Won't do. I don't want to allow n00bs to use infos from any pre times channel. If you are in a pre times channel, and u got permission to use that info on your sites, then I think you must have the knowledge or the resources to set that up yourself.

2) Just use ioss on another bot if you want, and only leave the !sitepretime bind; remove all other binds.

3) Good idea. Will do in a sec.

BridgeLife: Won't do. This is more ioA business' than anyone else. I'll let WarC decide to add that feature or not to his script.

Razor
06-24-2003, 03:50 AM
works very nice...almost no probs...

only one question..cant the rescan part be changed?

It takes long and laggs whole pc... :/

iXi
06-24-2003, 05:28 AM
request:
customizeable complett msgs at ftp..

this because @ term font it looks shitly and the imdb too..

and customizeable complett tags..

all other is working nice;)
cya

Mouton
06-24-2003, 11:49 AM
Razor: rescan is a standard crc check. Lower ioftpd threads priority if you don't want it to lag the PC. If you can get me faster code than the one i use for crc-check, I'll change it no problem.

Xcaliber
06-24-2003, 05:17 PM
add TRADETIME Trigger

PRE type = divx, 0day, ani ...... --> PRETIME:
fill_pretime_on_mkd=1 --> TRADE:
(If when check PRETIMES DB, type is null, output by TRADE Trigger)

set announce(PRETIME) "-:[b]:[b] pretime [b]:[b]:- %pwd[b]%release[b] was pre'd @ %pretime > [b]%hours[b]h [b]%mins[b]m [b]%secs[b]s ago."

set announce(TRADE) "-:[b]:[b] TRADED [b]:[b]:- %pwd[b]%release[b] was seen traded [b]%hours[b]h [b]%mins[b]m [b]%secs[b]s ago."

Iobanana is really good stuff :)
thx Mouton

Kal
07-04-2003, 10:08 PM
Mouton,

Anyway to make an incomplete directory outside the parent directory of the release being uploaded using ioBanana's zipscript?

If there isn't, any plans on adding it in the future? Also, being able to make the incomplete directory a sys link would be nice, too :)

Also, any plans on making the zipscript a little more customizable like allowing us to customize the complete directory upon completetion?

I tried using others instead of ioBanana's but the dzs-modified.tcl wasn't recognizing some variables on announcing.

Thanks,
-Kal

*edit by Mouton: all done!

Ren
07-06-2003, 07:36 AM
seeing you have the Latest_Race_ sym link, could we possibly get Lastet_Pre_ as well ?

Kal
07-10-2003, 03:31 AM
Any chance in adding "New Leader" to races in the dzs-modified.tcl?

I looked at the original dzsbot, too, and couldn't find this option.

-Kal

StEvE
07-11-2003, 05:02 AM
Hi,

is there a chance for an option (maybe I am blind and didn't see it) for NOT renaming .BAD files into .BAD files?

*edit by Mouton: done! use zs_eclude param

Mouton
07-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Updated command pack includes ioBanana commands.

ioftpd494.plus.ioBanana.fce = Original cmd pack + ioBanana subdir with all commands inside.

ioftpd494.plus.ioBanana.fixed.fce = Rearranged command pack, with ioBanana commands in diff. subdirs. Much better if u ask me.

Edit:
Removed Attachment: ioftpd494.plus.iobanana.zip
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

MidKnight
07-12-2003, 10:16 PM
could we get the option to have the sfv tagline that is made in the upload dir to be a file instead of a folder please

Kal
07-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Mouton, any chance you can add a protect sfv and/or files option in the zipscript where it makes the sfv read only on upload and/or files read only once it successfully passes through CRC check from the zipscript?

Kal

Mouton
07-18-2003, 08:45 PM
Might be done. Quite dangerous too. If a file is locked and kinda needs to be overwritten...

But I might add an option to chmod good files to 555 or any user defined perms...

Originally posted by Kal
Mouton, any chance you can add a protect sfv and/or files option in the zipscript where it makes the sfv read only on upload and/or files read only once it successfully passes through CRC check from the zipscript?

Kal

zpr
08-16-2003, 07:13 PM
REQ:

1. ability to create mp3 playlist *.m3u after rls was completed

2. attr for dirtags from: d------- to: drwxr--r-----

3. rescan for zips

thx

MadFred
09-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Mouton

Would it be possible to put in an !incomplete command for ioBanana ?

Like, when you do !incomplete on a channel, it shows incomplete dirs.

One way to do it might be to just have the bot check what symlinks are in the root that has the word [race]- in them...if u know what i mean.
or just have it scan the entire site, but maybe that takes to much resources ?

Hope it could be built in anyway :)

Mouton
09-12-2003, 03:31 PM
!races would be a better command...

would do the same.
i'll try to remember to do it.
17n probably.

Mavke
09-16-2003, 05:21 AM
I might have overlooked it but... Is there a possibility to also see the Ranking?

> !Rank xxxxx
> <::RANK::> 5th Place for xxxx with xxxMB...

Just an idea...

Mouton
09-18-2003, 09:39 AM
as for the !rank, there's already a !statsup and !statsdn commands... which displays allup and alldn, but u can change that easily to monthup and monthdn (CTRL-F).

and u can use SITE STATS command.

might add some !rank anyway, in case ur not in top10 and wanna see ur rank. won't display you-1 and you+1 though... saw it in some chans already, and it gives too much info i'd say. use site stats if u want more details.

Shane54
09-27-2003, 06:49 PM
as mp3 and movies have a sort/genre function , why cant there be a 0day sort function to??

are there any plans for this?

Mouton
09-27-2003, 07:11 PM
imdb sorting uses imdb genre.
mp3 sorting use .mp3 id3 tags.
what would oday use for sorting ?

Shane54
09-28-2003, 07:05 PM
sort what type of program and so on i meant for the 0day.

rocafella
10-26-2003, 01:09 AM
I was looking into donating for ioBanana, but it's missing a few things. No point paying for something that you don't use. :)

I was wondering if it would be to much work to change the "SITE NEW" command to use NEWDIR: in the ioFTPD logs rather then the COMPLETE: entries.

glFTPd shows newly made dirs...the purpose of site new is to show newly made dirs, why not call it site completes then. hehe :P

Or maybe a small option in the ioBanana, sitenew_complete=0/1 etc. for those who use it.

Also, the ZIP checker doesn't seem to be working properly. Some corrupt ZIPs still show

up as OK files. Btw, I'm using ioBanana v18-FREE. And judging by the Changelog, there has

been no changes to these problems yet.

Thanks

neoxed
10-26-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by rocafella
I was wondering if it would be to much work to change the "SITE NEW" command to use NEWDIR: in the ioFTPD logs rather then the COMPLETE: entries.

glFTPd shows newly made dirs...the purpose of site new is to show newly made dirs, why not call it site completes then. hehe :P

Or maybe a small option in the ioBanana, sitenew_complete=0/1 etc. for those who use it.

Heh...I had that same idea. Until that's changed I am using ioCMDNew by Scull.

Kinda defeats the purpose of paying for a script and not using parts of it... :\

SoulRaven
11-02-2003, 05:53 AM
i would donate if you could have a progress bar in the incomplete tags (like iozs) :)

Harm
11-02-2003, 05:59 AM
Frodo : this is the intended behaviour ; bad files are marked as '.bad'.

SoulRaven : i won't add such progress bar. If you want one, use another zipscript and stop pestering me.

SoulRaven
11-02-2003, 07:03 AM
the whole point of a big script like ioBanana is so you don't need hundreds of other scripts which won't necessarily function well together!

is it really that hard to add? if it is, then I can understand why you cant be bothered....

wooolF[RM]
11-02-2003, 10:11 AM
ioBanana is not a big script like u think it is... it still misses nuke feature and request and trials etc... I don't blame it at all... just think it's good cause u have your own chance to make ftpd work and look how u want it, not like developer want it :)

SoulRaven
11-02-2003, 10:57 AM
a good script can be setup in such a way that it works and looks the way you want it, with themes and all that stuff...

Harm
11-02-2003, 11:19 AM
Create your own script then ; i won't add a progress bar to ioBanana.

Sammy_2
12-07-2003, 05:25 AM
hi

i have one question about built in a script how autodel
in the audio section not allowed Genre.

zB. i will not have punk,funk,pop as genre in the audiosection!
and i will it auto NUKE or DEL it!

Sammy_2
12-11-2003, 02:38 PM
hi
i found this in ioZS

ALLOWED_BITRATES=160,192
ALLOWED_YEARS=1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003
BANNED_GENRES=Christian Rap,Christian Gangsta Rap,Speech

and i search it in ioBanana ;((((

can everyone built in ioBanana or can i use iobanana and ioZS??

rocafella
12-17-2003, 08:25 PM
Any plans to optimize ioBanana? Of all current zipscripts for ioFTPD, I find ioBanana to be the most resource consuming script...I had to remove it from my faster sites and ioBanana lagged far to much during ~120mbit races.

Its a good script, just needs some major optimizations to speed things up.

Jog
12-19-2003, 03:55 AM
autovoice TOP10 ... it works only on the announcechannel .. the primary one but not on the section channels.
does it'll be implemented?

does it can be disabled?

v19 rocks!

Harm
12-19-2003, 06:53 AM
Jog: that's an idea :)

rocafella: can you be a little bit more precise.

Jog
12-19-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Harm
Jog: that's an idea :)
ok .. so on a ring i had to disable it by hands and on an other one i had to set to autovoice on all channel ...

when i made the changes i'll give it to you so u can implent on next version of ioB :D

rocafella
12-25-2003, 01:23 AM
rocafella: can you be a little bit more precise.
Originally posted by rocafella
Any plans to optimize ioBanana? Of all current zipscripts for ioFTPD, I find ioBanana to be the most resource consuming script...I had to remove it from my faster sites and ioBanana lagged far to much during ~120mbit races.

well...simply put; iobanana is slow and uses a lot more resources then current zipscripts...just wondering if theres any plans to optimize it, always new features added but not much to boost its speed.

Harm
12-25-2003, 03:26 AM
rocafella: You're only using other words to say the same thing.
"Hey! It's slow here..." What do you thing I can do with that ?

Stop criticizing and say something usefull.
What cpu do you have ? How much memory ? ...
You could even do some comparison with other zipscripts on the same computer.

Everyone: Merry Xmas. :banana:

rocafella
12-29-2003, 03:57 AM
rocafella: You're only using other words to say the same thing.
"Hey! It's slow here..." What do you thing I can do with that ?

Stop criticizing and say something usefull.
What cpu do you have ? How much memory ? ...
You could even do some comparison with other zipscripts on the same computer.:

I'm not critizing, I was just wondering if any optimizations could be done to speed up ioBanana.

And yes, I have compared ioB to other zipscripts, ioZS and php_psio, both are faster and less cpu consuming...I really like ioBanana; that is why I was hoping there could be a few speed improvements...

Mouton
12-29-2003, 10:12 AM
It's slower because it does about 10,000 more things than all other zipscripts. The more features u have, the slower it will be. If you want a faster zipscript, you'll need to settle for one that doesn't include a dupecheck, check for .nfo and imdb, etc.

You should disable the compute stats on each file option too. I warned ppl that this would be cpu consuming.

Mouton
01-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Just FYI, here's how the bitrate is fetched in ioB, for cbr and vbr MP3.

int CMP3Info::getBitrate() {

if (VBitRate) {

// get average frame size by deviding fileSize by the number of frames
float medFrameSize = (float)fileSize / (float)getNumberOfFrames();

/* Now using the formula for FrameSizes which looks different,
depending on which mpeg version we're using, for mpeg v1:

FrameSize = 12 * BitRate / SampleRate + Padding (if there is padding)

for mpeg v2 the same thing is:

FrameSize = 144 * BitRate / SampleRate + Padding (if there is padding)

remember that bitrate is in kbps and sample rate in Hz, so we need to
multiply our BitRate with 1000.

For our purpose, just getting the average frame size, will make the
padding obsolete, so our formula looks like:

FrameSize = (mpeg1?12:144) * 1000 * BitRate / SampleRate;
*/

return (int)(
( medFrameSize * (float)header.getFrequency() ) /
( 1000.0 * ( (header.getLayerIndex()==3) ? 12.0 : 144.0))
);

}
else return header.getBitrate();

}

Razor
01-29-2004, 10:51 AM
is there any way i can disable these for a specified section?

Harm
01-29-2004, 10:52 AM
You can disable those announces for all sections but not for a specific section.

Razor
01-30-2004, 07:23 AM
yeh i know..

will that option come? or not.. is possible with project-zs...

icefuzion
02-10-2004, 12:54 AM
Yeah this is a feature that would be cool to have...

Disable Complete/Halfway for specific Sections. Since right now you can only disable newdir per section.

PopWeasel
07-02-2004, 04:29 AM
# Groups excluded from monthly quota

Is possible to have also

# Users excluded from monthly quota

-That would be nice because certain fillers I would not want to have quota enforced on. Thx. :D

PopWeasel
07-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Nevermind, you can disregard that if you want; I figured out a different way to do what I wanted.

link_1
07-18-2004, 07:18 AM
hi
the script is getting better and better but theres still some features i am missing and it would be nice if theyre implemented :)
for example, when entering a section it would be awesome if some stats were are shown like:
00:07 226- [Ul: 1423.4MB] [Dl: 9647.4MB] [Speed: 1.24K/s] [Free: 82441MB]
00:07 226 [Section: DEFAULT] [Credits: 14184.6MB] [Ratio: 1:3]

and maybe some little details like adding a custom comment to the sfvs, adding files to .zips (nfos) or the option not to rename crc failed files to .bad and missing files to .missing
this would make iobanana complete for me :)
keep up the good work
cheers

Harm
07-18-2004, 07:39 AM
http://www.ioftpd.com/kb/view.php?kbid=70

ioBanana doesn't change anything in transferred files/releases. It doesn't and will never add/edit comments in sfv files nor add files (in zips or anywhere else) or create/edit m3u files or anything else like that.

What's the point of crc checking if you can't know what files are good and what files are bad ?

link_1
07-18-2004, 09:30 AM
What's the point of crc checking if you can't know what files are good and what files are bad ?
for example when youre transferring old mp3s, probably some got crc errors over the years. and in this case these crc errors dont bother me (cos mostly u dont even notice a difference)
but just a thought

iXi
08-20-2004, 03:00 AM
moin,

harm what about VACATION add into iobanana would be very nice;) if a trader goes aways for some days.

cya

scoony
09-11-2004, 02:25 AM
u can do ur own vacation script ... make a group called vacation ... no quota ... make a new command in ur iobanana.tcl !vacation "name" and ur bot ( cause it's a siteop, flag 1 ) can move u from a group to another one ...

i guess they can make far better but ... it's an easy way