PDA

View Full Version : nxtools 1.2.1 (site pre + runtime error)

lando0
01-07-2014, 05:11 AM
Hey guys,

as I was going through earlier posts my problem with nxpre seems familiar, though I was not finding a solution.

When performing a site pre using nxtools 1.2.1 (+ioftpd 7.7.3 running on a x64 windows 7 machine) the command makes ioFTPD crash referring to a Visual C++ runtime error. Some fellow ioFTPD users were mentioning a tempfix for nxtools taking care of my problem. Is there a fix for this issue? If needed I can provide a windows dump or futher information.

Many thanks for any hint!

-lando0

matte79
06-10-2014, 07:44 PM
did you fix the problem ?
ioftpd 7.7.3 runtime error with alcobot 1.2.0

dragon001
12-29-2014, 07:36 PM
I am having the exact same problem with nxtools, i did think i found a fix but it didnt help at all. Maby you can try and add this fix and maby it helps on youre end.

MP3 PRE dzsbot Annouce Question - FlashFXP Forums (https://oss.azurewebsites.net/forum/ioftpd/ioftpd/scripting/neoxed-s-scripts/15923-mp3-pre-dzsbot-annouce-question.html)

the fix can you find at the bottom of that page, but i tired it and it didnt work for me with nxtools 1.2.1 and ioftpd 7.7.3 and ioninja beta 4

If anyone have a fix or help please its bugging me to not be able to fix this error.