PDA

View Full Version : One question about folder filtering

mister.ocean
03-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Hi,i need some help with ioftpd + iobanana.
When i fxp from one site to my site ioftpd lets move the 100% completion file/directory from the other site.Is it possible to auto filtering out these files or directories so that i dont have to delete it manually?I now that in glftpd is a option for files and folder filtering but on iobanana/ioftpd i can´t find it.
Have searched the forum for answers but no luck.

Sorry for my bad english,hope you understand it all.

Thanks

Harm
03-17-2006, 11:54 AM
The best choice imho is to use the ZR-Tools (http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.ioftpd-scripts.php?id=6). It bans unwanted directories and files.

You can also configure your ftp client. FlashFXP has a skiplist (Edit > Filters), many others too.

fobban
03-17-2006, 12:13 PM
If you're fxp from one site to your own, then you can put those 100% complete files on you flash fxp's filter list (if you're using ffxp that is)

You can also disable creation of folders or uploading of files with those names in ioftpd.ini or with zr-tools as Harm mentioned. To do it in ioftpd.ini add the following under the VFS section:

Upload = "*/100% Complete*" !*
MakeDir = "*/100% Complete*" !*

PS. I haven't tested exactly those lines above, but I do know that it works if the tags doesn't include any space. I added quotes around the path so it probably works, but I'm too lazy to test it myself :P

mister.ocean
03-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Wow,thanks for this quick answers.I will test the two things this night and fobban i will let you know if it works.