PDA

View Full Version : [Investigated] warchive announces / autonuke / enhancements discussions

oldhouse
10-24-2005, 10:25 AM
I would like to see a more accurate autonuke feature, above all for mp3, cause sometimes it doesn't recognize that there are still .missing files in some dirs, and so doesn't nuke them...

MidasKing
10-24-2005, 05:25 PM
Harm,

the annoucement for the Sarchive commands (warcmove/warcwipe) isn't shown in the IRC channels.

If used:
set ioBvar(redirect,WARCMOVE) "#adminchan"
set ioBvar(redirect,WARCWIPE) "#adminchan"nothing it is shown in the respective channel;

In the same way, if comment these lines, the announce would have to shown in the default channel, right?

However, nothing it also happens. The command simply is ignored :(

Harm
10-25-2005, 01:56 AM
oldhouse: can you provide more details ?

MidasKing: Then you've done something wrong. I'm redirecting those announces and I can actually see them in the other channel. The fact that they don't even show in the main channel means that they are either filtered (hidden directories) or that you've changed something to the skin, the variables list (very bad) or the warchive.cfg.

Following are some relevant excerpts of both ioBanana.tcl and warchive.cfg.

set variables(WARCMOVE) "%release %relsize %oldvfs %newvfs %beforesize %aftersize"
set variables(WARCWIPE) "%release %relsize %oldvfs %beforesize %aftersize"

warcmove="%release" "%.2relsize" "%oldvfs" "%newvfs" "%.2beforesize" "%.2aftersize"
warcwipe="%release" "%.2relsize" "%oldvfs" "%.2beforesize" "%.2aftersize"

Are these lines even logged to ioFTPD.log ?

MidasKing
10-25-2005, 05:22 AM
Following are some relevant excerpts of both ioBanana.tcl and warchive.cfg.

set variables(WARCMOVE) "%release %relsize %oldvfs %newvfs %beforesize %aftersize"

warcmove="%release" "%.2relsize" "%oldvfs" "%newvfs" "%.2beforesize" "%.2aftersize"
I think that you he killed the problem: the referring lines to log in warchive.cfg(original) and iobanana.tcl are different :D :D :D

In warchive.cfg:[Log]
WarcMove=""%release" "%.2relsize" "%oldvfs" "%newvfs" "%.2beforesize" "%.2aftersize""
WarcWipe=""%release" "%.2relsize" "%oldvfs" "%.2beforesize" "%.2aftersize""
Are these lines even logged to ioFTPD.log ?
Yes, correctly logged in ioFTPD.log...

We must, then, adapt the respective lines in ioBanana.tcl? :confused:

MidasKing
10-25-2005, 02:46 PM
We must, then, adapt the respective lines in ioBanana.tcl? :confused:
Well... if changed in ioBanana.tcl (placing plus one " in the extremities) it gives error loading...
If changed in warchive.cfg nothing it happens, or either, it continues not showing in the channels.

zykes
10-28-2005, 05:01 PM
When Warhive moves or deletes a release, it doesn't announce in the chan.

i got in iobanana.tcl:

and in warchive.cfg:

Harm
10-31-2005, 03:41 PM
I was suggesting to make sure these lines of your configuration files are identical to those I've posted, not to try to make warchive's syntax look like ioBanana's (it's not possible). In fact, I'm almost sure it will break something sooner or later.

Are you redirecting these announces to a specific channel ?

zykes
11-01-2005, 06:21 AM
yes i am. and the announce still won't work. everything is identical to that you have written.

MidasKing
11-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Harm and Zykes,

I think that solved the problem of annoucements of Warchive... :D

I changed , in ioBanana.tcl, the line:

set defaulttypes "LOGIN LOGOUT INVITE GIVE TAKE REQUEST REQFILLED REQDEL CLOSE OPEN"to:
set defaulttypes "LOGIN LOGOUT INVITE GIVE TAKE REQUEST REQFILLED REQDEL CLOSE OPEN WARCMOVE WARCWIPE"
and the problem disappeared...

And...

About the others bugs/problems???... Some advance?... Some correction?... Some fixes?... :(

The ioBanana version: 2 (release 2) is comming?!?!? :(