PDA

View Full Version : [Old] ioBananav20.zip for regged users

andi.since
09-23-2005, 10:42 AM
hey everyone,

i know this version of iobanana is old, but i need really need it. i tried the latest version of iobanana, too, but i would prefer the older one. unfortunately the only working download i could find is für ioBananav19_free with serveral limitations in it.
can anyone (f.e. Harm) provide an ioBananav20 for registered user ? i would be very happy about this.

greetz

Harm
09-23-2005, 01:42 PM
It's more than old so... no, I won't post it on the new website. There's already a newer version available and I'm not supporting the older ones. It's hard enough to support one at a time.
If you prefer having the bugs of the previous versions, it's up to you but I won't help you to do so.

andi.since
09-23-2005, 04:04 PM
oh, this makes me a little bit sad. i didn't expect any support from you or other users for this old version, i just wanted to have it 'cause i can handle it easier than the new one (call me stupid, but in my case i prefer the old one)
maybe another user could provide an untimebombed version for me.

greetz

cdigital
10-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Hey andi.since youre not alone, i lost all my data when my server crashed and i had the old iobanana and lost it. i too would love to see it posted somewhere. :(