PDA

View Full Version : [Fixed] ioBanana v20 and msg !invite

Lormen
09-20-2005, 09:26 PM
hi, im using ioBanana2 and i am having a problem with irc invite, it all works fine ecept i cant find the file that allows me to change the UID for msg:invite from c:\ioFTPD\site\etc\UserIdTable, the \site\ is wrong. where can i find this?

Harm
09-21-2005, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand a word of your explanations. I'll try to clarify this a bit.. don't hesitate to reply to give details.

a) I have no idea where you have found this path. ioBanana doesn't interact with the UserIdTable directly.
b) There's no /msg !invite function in ioB2. I consider it to be very insecure. I may readd it in the future... if only I could find the notes I have taken for a new secure implementation of it.

Lormen
09-21-2005, 04:06 PM
wen i try irc invite this comes up on the bot:

Tcl error [ioB:msginvite]: couldn't open "c:/ioFTPD/site/etc/UserIdTable" no such file or directory.

i need 2 know where to change this.

Thanx

Harm
09-21-2005, 04:25 PM
What old (or modified) version of ioBanana is that ? I suggest you upgrade to ioB2 release 1. I can't provide support for old versions anymore.

Lormen
09-21-2005, 04:39 PM
all fixed, problem was in ioBanana.tcl, FILES, "set ioBvar(ftpdir)" was set to "c:/ioFTPD/site" which caused the problem... thanx harm

whocarez2k5
06-28-2007, 03:59 PM
old thread but ok
suddenly site invite with ioB stoppped working, the command gives ok but for some reason it won't go to channel.

It worked before, did a config check rehash on all config but still a no go.

Can't understand what it made stop suddenly.

any else has an idea?

LordM
08-06-2007, 07:42 AM
The Bot is operator in your channel?
Does it announce but not invite?

whocarez2k5
08-07-2007, 08:40 AM
The Bot is operator in your channel?
Does it announce but not invite?

Correct, i have done a clean install because i couldn't find the problem (no error's). now it's working fine again.

Pretone
09-10-2007, 08:30 AM
I have problem on invite but I don't find how do on ftp invite work fine on irc bot not respond ... I see you tell about set ioBvar(ftpdir) but on ioBanana.tcl I don't find it ...

LordM
09-11-2007, 08:13 AM
what version r u using Pretone?