Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 948 Category: Feature Request
Title: Mark / Unmark and Perform Commands for items in queue Status: Closed
Severity: Minor Version: 4.4

jcony
05-11-2014, 06:40 AM
Mark / Unmark and Perform Commands for items in queue

Mark / Unmark expected behavior - when object(s) are selected and the space bar is pressed, the object(s) will be marked / unmarked.

Perform Commands expected behavior - when object(s) are selected and a command is performed from the context menu or hotkey setup, perform the command. It might also be useful for the client to change the working directory to the "Path" for the queued item (without doing a LIST command) prior to the command being run.

P.S. Extending the marked list to apply to queued items has been very helpful since it was implemented!
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
05-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Re: Mark / Unmark and Perform Commands for items in queue

Quote:
It might also be useful for the client to change the working directory to the "Path" for the queued item (without doing a LIST command) prior to the command being run.
In situations where you can't use %p%f (the absolute path+filename) then may I suggest using two commands, one to change to the current directory and another to perform the actual command.

I have a feeling that if we bind the working directory with the command it will lead to more problems in the long run.

BTW If you haven't tried FlashFXP v5.0 yet you might want to have a look, I've added quite a few new and improved custom commands with extended features and functionality.
jcony
05-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Re: Mark / Unmark and Perform Commands for items in queue

Yes, that makes sense.

Yes, I need to check v5 out too
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket