Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 276 Category: N/A
Title: hotkey & tabs Status: Open
Severity: Medium Version: N/A

dakua
04-22-2009, 03:39 PM
hotkey & tabs

Dear FlashFXP Team,

I have a feature request: a hotkey for pausing the the queue (there is a button, but it can be activated only by the mouse) for example CTRL+P, and a hotkey for aborting connection for example CTRL+O or something else.

On the other hand I would like to know if tabs will be available in future version of FlashFXP, it would be pretty nice I think, many other customers would appreciate it!

Me and my friend (we both bought the licence of course) use Macintosh MacBook with OS X 10.5 and there is no any usable site-to-site transfer client on this opsystem. Don't you plan to write the code of FlashFXP under OS X ?

Thanks for the answers in advance
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
04-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Re: hotkey & tabs

There are plans for a hotkey manager, However I do not know when it will be implemented.

The problem we're facing with hotkeys is that there are a lot and most key combinations are already used up.

In order for us to support tabs the entire UI needs to be done, Its a huge task and the market will dictate whether or not we can justify the time and resources to offer it.

As much as we'd like to provide FlashFXP for MacOS, there simply not enough demand for it right now.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket