Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 974 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: an unexpected error occurred while saving your application data Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 5.0.0

voron
10-01-2014, 09:16 PM
an unexpected error occurred while saving your application data

Hello, reinstalled windows, and could not fix 5 th version of the program to give an error when you enter your license code and run it again on the trial was incorrect, 4 I work correctly. I had to download from the internet version FlashFXP50_3771 it worked fine and registered after updated to 5.0.0 build 3775, became pojavljatsja error. Removes set again 3775, already registered but did not ask an error at startup.
vidkashliu.com/Video_2014-10-02_041839.wmv here is a short video with an error as there is

I do not know how Google translated from Russian
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
10-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Re: an unexpected error occurred while saving your application data

Hello,

Thank you for your bug report.

I have released a new build to address this issue (5.0.0.3776)

This issue was caused by one of the changes in the new build
Improved the method and logic behind the "application password protection" feature to lock all data files during the switch between encrypted <> non-encrypted mode. When sharing the data files with other machines or syncing via apps such as drop-box, BitTorrent Sync, etc. could result in mis-matched files where some data files were encrypted and some are not. This was only an issue when multiple copies of FlashFXP were running across different machines and the "application password protection" was set, password changed, or turned off.
One rather important condition that I missed while testing was to verify the behavior of new installations where the data files don't exist yet. This of course triggered a false positive resulting in this mishap.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket