Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 750 Category: General / Unknown
Title: 4.2.4 Build 1785 Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.2 stable

walker1973
07-22-2012, 05:15 AM
4.2.4 Build 1785

2 Problems with current build (4.2.4 build 1785).

1. My internet connection is limited to 370 KB/Sec.
FlashFXP 4.2.4 build 1785 (current version) is slowing down my download to 309 KB/Sec.
All other versions (build 1784, 1770....) do this not.

2. I make a folder on a ftp server put some files into this. Around 20-30 files, then made a connection and added this folder to download. Now I see the Queu Window in FlashFXP and always FlashFXP jump down to the Last files in folder (Scrolls down) only build 1785 is showing me this.

I tried to test this on my Laptop and Desktop, and on my friends pc. It´s all the same.
Now I use FlashFXP v4.2.4.1784. I hope this problems can be fixed in next build.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
07-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Re: 4.2.4 Build 1785

1. The speed reported by FlashFXP is incorrect and can be off by as much as 40%.
This is a cosmetic issue and the file is transferred at full speed. This has been resolved in the latest beta release.

2. We were trying to keep the last item visible if it were selected, however in some situations this causes the effect you noticed, we've tweaked the way we handle the list position/scrolling in the latest beta release.

We've addressed these issues in the latest beta release
https://oss.azurewebsites.net/forum/flash...load-beta.html

We hope to release a new stable build in the next week or two.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket