Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 687 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Not seeing windows network drives via ftp Status: Closed
Severity: Medium Version: 4.2 stable

benniew6
04-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Not seeing windows network drives via ftp

I have a typical windows 2003 machine mounting a typical network drive to a drive letter. For example Z drive. This machine also have a ftp server installed and the Z drive is available for share via ftp.

If I use flashfxp 4.2.1 to doing a standard port 21 ftp to the windows 2003 ftp site, I cannot see the network mounted Z drive at all.

But if I use other programs like wsftp doing the same identical standard port 21 ftp and same site, I can see the network mounted Z drive.

I remember previous versions of flashfxp could see network drives that were shared via regular ftp just fine.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
04-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Re: Not seeing windows network drives via ftp

Can you please include a copy of the raw directory listing from FlashFXP.

Connect to the ftp server and navigate to the folder where the network drives should be displayed, then from the menu on the FlashFXP window > Directory > Copy directory to clipboard. Finally paste the result in your reply.

It might be helpful to include a copy of the session log as well, this can be included by right-clicking on the status window (bottom-right) and from the menu selecting Copy to clipboard, now paste this as well.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket