Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 669 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Small UI Bug Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.1 stable

mrphuzz
03-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Small UI Bug

This is actually with version 4.2.0b1730. I am at work, running XP Pro SP3, on a heavily restricted system. This issue is when I open the Site Manager window. On the top of the treeview on the left, the "site list search" box overlaps and treeview and covers "My Computer" a bit. When I click and give focus to the text box, the search box positions itself properly.

I can't figure out how to attach a file to this reporting system, if it's possible, so here is a link to the screenshot:

http://www.phuzz.net/ss.jpg
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
03-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Re: Small UI Bug

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have confirmed the UI glitch and it appears to occur when the Site Manager is shown at its original size, as soon as the window is re-sized by the user the control is correctly repositioned. I will add additional code to force the re-positioning of these controls when re-sizing is not needed.

You can re-size the window using the mouse to grab the bottom-right corner of the window. Once the window is re-sized close the window and re-open it, the problem should disappear.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket