Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 577 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: 4.1 Build 1654 Cause Chinese site messy code(I had selected UTF-8) Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.1 stable

andylog
10-06-2011, 08:36 AM
4.1 Build 1654 Cause Chinese site messy code(I had selected UTF-8)

4.1 Build 1654 Cause Chinese site messy code(I had selected UTF-8), THis site is working while i am using Build 1651 (Set to UTF-8 Mode)

Thanks
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
10-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Re: 4.1 Build 1654 Cause Chinese site messy code(I had selected UTF-8)

Are you connecting to the site via SFTP or FTP?

We upgraded the SFTP engine in build 1652 and I was worried that it might introduce some unexpected issues, If you can confirm whether or not the site is being accessed via SFTP it will help us resolve the issue faster.
notXX
10-07-2011, 10:37 PM

I went into this problem too, in ftp+utf8 mode. and my ftp server did not support the "OPTION UTF8 ON" command.
but I think it's just display problem. because when I try to delete or download the files with messed up names, it just failed. You know, in ASCII mode, the names are messed up, but you can delete or download the files with the messed up names.
Then I thought, if I type in the right name, and download, it will work. So I tried, and it did work.

That's what I got, that's all.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
10-08-2011, 08:47 AM

With help from NotXX this issue has been resolved, I will be releasing a new build for everyone else later today. I have a couple other bug reports that I need to review first.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket