Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 501 Category: Functionality
Title: Win 7 Librarys support Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.x

NeoN_Roma
05-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Win 7 Librarys support

Can you add librarys support?
05-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Re: Win 7 Librarys support

Can you please be more specific, what aspects of windows 7 libraries would you like to see supported?

I am not very familiar with windows 7 libraries but I did just notice that downloading into a library seems to result in an error, this appears to be a bug.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
05-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Re: Win 7 Librarys support

I noticed that the sub folders are not shown within the libraries, and all of the content is shown directly under the top level of the library e.g. Documents, Music, etc.

While this behavior would appear correct for the top level library it does not allow for the proper access to allow FlashFXP to transfer to/from this folder. I am going to change this behavior to show the sub folders as seen in "Windows Explorer" treeview navigation and allow browsing of each library location. This should provide as much functionality as I can possibly provide while still allowing transfers to/from the sub folder locations. The root virtual library folder such "Documents" doesn't allow direct saving to this folder, it uses a special method that defines the default save location.

I have encountered quite a few issues with my shell implementation in order to get the content of the folders and display names to resolve to the expected names.

These changes have required some major changes to the local shell browser and its possible that the next release might cause some unexpected results or issues.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket