Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 388 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Can't update files from application on windows 7 Status: Closed
Severity: Minor Version: 3.6 Final

eyalsion
10-03-2010, 03:58 AM
Can't update files from application on windows 7

Hi,
I've downloaded and started trying version 3.6 with intent to purchase it and deploy it with my company.
When using Windows XP the application works fine. When using Windows 7 I can upload files to my remote server (Running ProFTPD on linux) but I can't edit files that I uploaded. When trying to edit a file, I get a timeout error and disconnect.

Both computers were connected to the internet via a router that uses NAT, with port forwarding pointed to the correct computer, and the computer placed in a DMZ. I've even tried to disable the firewall to no avail. I've also disabled windows firewall and enabled every possible sharing option (and disabled them after).

I would appreciate an answer, this issue is currently stoping my purchase

Eyal
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
10-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Re: Can't update files from application on windows 7

Hello,

This is quite unusual and I've never experienced this type of issue on Windows 7 nor have I had any customers report such an issue.

My suggestions would of been steps you've already tried.

The only other thing I can suggest is perhaps trying version v4.0 RC2 and see if this works better on the Windows 7 machine, As v4.0 is designed for Windows 7.

https://oss.azurewebsites.net/download.php?s=4
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket