Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 381 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Site Manager: site moving Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: N/A

NeoN_Roma
09-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Site Manager: site moving

1. It is unable to move site (using rightclick Move to..) from "Quick Conection" group to "FlashFXP Sites", but available to move to some subgroup.
2. After creating a site in this way its name was distorted from "213.186.xxx.xxx" to "40441.9169420255213.186.xxx.xxx". With drag'n'drop there is no distortion.

PS. Why in context menu of some site the Import button is active?
And why Delete button is active for "FlashFXP Sites" and My Computer in sitetree
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Re: Site Manager: site moving

Thank you for your bug reports.

I have found the issue with moving a site from the Quick Connect to the Site Manager via the right click menu and this will be corrected in the next release.

The delete button state doesn't enable/disable based on the selection but I can add this for when My computer, Quick Connect, or FlashFXP Sites is selected to reflect whether or not the item can be deleted.

The right-click "Import" option is global to the Site Manager and it doesn't matter what item is selected. When you import it prompts the user to select where to save the imported sites.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket