Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 332 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Import failure Status: Closed
Severity: Medium Version: 3.6 Final

c0dpiece
02-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Import failure

I am unable to import a sites.dat file from another computer running the same 3.6 version.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
02-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Re: Import failure

What happens when you try to import it?

I did a test and it worked fine.

Do you have application password protection enabled for the sites.dat your trying to import? if you do you'll need to disable it. The importer doesn't support application password protection.

The sites you import are stored in the selected group for the import, the default is under "Imported Sites"
c0dpiece
02-20-2010, 02:34 PM

Absolutely nothing happens. The sites.dat file is on a flash drive, which is where I point to. But I do not see any Import Group in Site Manager when it is finished. There is no password anything involved here.

By the way, where are the default dat files located in Windows 7? I looked in the Program Files (x86) install directory, but they are not there.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
06-20-2010, 05:46 AM

I'm really not sure why the import failed.

The location is based on your installation settings, the easiest way to find your data folder is from within FlashFXP, main menu > Help > About dialog > Details tab.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket