Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 840 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: "Calculate server space used" detail pane does not refresh when reversing the sort order Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.3 stable

billco
03-04-2013, 02:40 PM
"Calculate server space used" detail pane does not refresh when reversing the sort order

When using the "Calculate server space used" feature, if I open the detail pane with the folder names and sizes, then click any column to sort, and click it again to reverse the sort order, the list view does not get repainted so it appears that nothing happened. Scrolling up and down causes newly-appeared items to be displayed in the correct order, as does hovering over each item. It looks like you missed an "invalidate()" call in there.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Connect to any FTP or SFTP site
  2. Go to "Tools > Calculate Server Space Used"
  3. Click "Check" to run the recursive scan
  4. Click any column header to sort the list.
  5. Click the same column header to reverse the sort direction - nothing happens
  6. Hover over each row or scroll the list and watch them redraw one by one

Confirmed on two PCs running Windows 7 v6.1.7601 (different images and hardware), and in a VMware running Windows 8.

I noticed this bug in FlashFXP 4.2.5 and it is still present in 4.3
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
03-04-2013, 03:37 PM
Re: "Calculate server space used" detail pane does not refresh when reversing the sort order

Thank you for your bug report.

I have confirmed the issue and it will be addressed in the next update.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket