Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 666 Category: User Interface
Title: Indicator showing that an On Transfer Complete action has been set Status: Pending (Under Review)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.x

Whissi
02-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Indicator showing that an On Transfer Complete action has been set

Hi,

currently you don't see in the UI that you have activated an "On Transfer Complete" action.

I think it would be helpful to have some kind of indicator showing the user, that an on transfer complete action is scheduled/set.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
03-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Re: Indicator showing that an On Transfer Complete action has been set

With 10 different on transfer complete actions it would be difficult to create 10 unique state images to reflect the current action.

I'm not quite sure that placing an image/indicator on the statusbar would be the best place and with the current status-bar layout I think it might feel out of place.

Do you have any suggestions on how we might be able to accomplish this?

We might be able to do something like as a taskbar icon state overlay (requires win7)
Whissi
03-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Re: Indicator showing that an On Transfer Complete action has been set

Show something like the Task Scheduler icon (see Windows's computer management console) as ACTIVE in FXP's status bar. When the user hover it, show the current value as tooltip ("On transfer complete action "shutdown" is set) or a similar phrasing.

If no on transfer complete action is set, show the icon as DEACTIVATED (grayed... )

An additional feature would be to set/disable such an action via click at the icon (shortcut)
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket