Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 206 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: up & down with mouse button (more exactly) Status: Closed
Severity: Minor Version: 3.7.1 BETA

loopex
07-11-2008, 05:39 PM
up & down with mouse button (more exactly)

3.7.1 (build 1264)
win2k3

my native language is not english, so...
to make it more easy for me and for you to understand what i mean, i need to point you to another program... at the end.

global and per site (sftp encryption)
moving ciphers up/down with mouse button. Can you make the movements more exactly/precisely, maybe a shadow, shadow divider or a side arrow "Between" the lines so the mac/ciphers's are placed exactly where they should be at the first time... when we drop the mac's or the priority file(s) in priority list

ffxp > options > file associations >
heres opposite of what i mean and how you coded, here you did a blue Bold mark on the active row... its good but still not easy to see where we should release the mouse button, can you make a thin blue/shadow divider or something "between" the lines instead of making the hole row Blue?

ffxp > options > filters > priority list
ffxp > options > filters > Highligts
heres nothing implemented yet, maybe you could implement drag and drop with a neat divider as mention above?

Example how PuttY author(s) solved this issue.
puttu > ssh > encryption cipher / drag and drop.

Thank you for your consideration!
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
07-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Re: up & down with mouse button (more exactly)

Different controls have different ways in which they show a drop action. The control I use for the cipher/mac is a custom checklist box that I created specifically to handle this data. I planned on improving the way the drop is handled but I haven't gotten to that yet.

Since these are the only controls that use my checklist box they're the only ones that will gain the new drop highlighting once its added. It will work similar to a normal listview drop over.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket