Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 1110 Category: User Interface
Title: Put back search field in site manager where it once was Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 5.x

KlintBillton
06-15-2016, 02:41 PM
Put back search field in site manager where it once was

Regarding version: 5.3.0 but also some while back:

In site manager, the search field is located below all listed sites. This is illogical and against proper and typical work flow --> You must now use SHIFT + TAB to go backwards in focus, to the filtered sites . One could argue this is silly of me, but really? I cannot remember any other time during my 20+ yrs using computers that one should SHIFT + TAB to advance inside software...
Please, put the search field back in the top of site manager so that a simple press on TAB takes you to the site list. (Alternatively, code a different TAB-order...? so that TAB does take you there anyways)

New feature request:
If only 1 site is present in the list after using the search field, make ENTER connect to that site, please.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
06-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Re: Put back search field in site manager where it once was

Thank you for your feedback.

In addition to moving the search back to the top do you think the search should remain as a separate panel like it is now or should it be reverted back to in-line on the Site List header?
KlintBillton
06-17-2016, 04:54 AM

Thanks to you also for your response!

I really liked it where it once was, in-line with the header that is yes. Guess it's a bit more space efficient.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
06-17-2016, 12:29 PM

I have released an update to address this issue.

Also if the search results only contains one site pressing enter will trigger the connection attempt.

Please try it out and let me know.
KlintBillton
06-21-2016, 01:06 AM

Thank you soo much bigstar, works like a charm and workflow improved!
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket