Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 563 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Jumps back to main dir Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Medium Version: 4.1 stable

michaeleaton
09-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Jumps back to main dir

Good Afternoon,

Have been a customer for a looong time and this is only the second bug i've found! Keep up the good work.

Since upgrading to 4.1 I have had this bug. When I upload a file and it completes (size doesn't matter) the Local Folder side jumps back to the root folder.

For instance;

I drag a file from C:\Folder A\Folder Inside A\Etc\ when the upload completes it jumps back to C:\Folder A\ which just so happens is the main folder for the FTP Site within the Site Manager.

This is really anouying if I am deep inside some folders and after each upload I have to keep getting back to the folder I was in.

Thanks,

Michael
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-23-2011, 07:02 PM
Re: Jumps back to main dir

Are you connected to the server when you perform the drag/drop operation or is it disconnected (connection lost) and working in offline mode?

I noticed that if the connection is lost and you perform a drag/drop this will occur, but I haven't been able to find any other situation where it occurs.

If this is the bug please let me know and I'll try to get a fix in the next build, otherwise I will need to keep testing and figure out exactly whats going on.
michaeleaton
09-26-2011, 05:31 AM

Yes, that is the bug.

Thanks,

Michael
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-26-2011, 09:06 AM

Thank you for the update, this issue should now be resolved in FlashFXP v4.1.1 build 1651
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket