Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 1009 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Edit & Upload fails when filename contains a hyphen Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 5.0.0

schmappel
01-24-2015, 05:47 AM
Edit & Upload fails when filename contains a hyphen

I use 'Edit & Upload' a lot and noticed the other day that I couldn't get a particular file to work with this. For some reason it never appeared in the Active Uploads window, even though other files worked fine. Restarting FlashFXP did not fix it, but renaming my file from update-db.php to updatedb.php did, which leads me to believe it has something to do with the hyphen in the filename.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-24-2015, 11:21 AM
Re: Edit & Upload fails when filename contains a hyphen

Hello,

Thank you for the bug report.

Can you please let me know what specific v5.0 build you are using?

I have reviewed the problem and I was able to reproduce it.

This issue occurs when the setting Include "Edits and Upload" in edit history is checked and is not related to filenames containing a hyphen, this appears to be a coincidence. If the file was previously edited remotely and in the history then it wasn't added.

If you're currently using v5.0.0 build 3804 then you can simply download this updated flashfxp.exe to test my fix.
Download ffxp5.0.0.3804-r4.zip

Unzip the FlashFXP.exe into your FlashFXP program folder overwriting the existing FlashFXP.exe
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
01-25-2015, 05:14 PM
Re: Edit & Upload fails when filename contains a hyphen

I have released v5.0 build 3805 to resolve this issue, please let me know if you experience any additional problems.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket