Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 940 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Connect - imported sites Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.4

dmdawson
04-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Connect - imported sites

When I click on the Connect icon in the top right corner then scroll down to imported sites then move the mouse to the right then scroll down...when I get to Imported sites the screen fills with places. It will not let me continue to scroll down to software archives and further (custom sites). Why not require a mouse click rather than display all that stuff? Besides, I have a custom site and can never access it in this fashion.

Thank you.

dd
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
04-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Re: Connect - imported sites

If I understand you correctly your list of sites is quite long and because of this it requires you to scroll down to see them all is that correct?

One thing you can do is limit the number of sites shown per menu to avoid having to scroll.
This can be done from within FlashFXP on the main menu via Options > Preferences > Interface > Break Menu At

Depending on your screen resolution you might test with a value of say 50 or 100 and adjust from there.

Please let me know if this resolves the problem for you, if not please provide a screenshot of what your menu looks like.

Quote:
Why not require a mouse click rather than display all that stuff?
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by this, can you please explain?
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket