Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 896 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Confirmation dialog box on "On Transfer Complete (default)" ignores primary monitor distinction in multiple monitor configurations Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.4

sephvbc
08-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Confirmation dialog box on "On Transfer Complete (default)" ignores primary monitor distinction in multiple monitor configurations

It's been like this for a while, just submitting a bug now. The Confirmation dialog box that triggers when you are using the "On Transfer Complete (default)" option of "Show confirmation" always shows up in Monitor 1 instead of the monitor FlashFXP is currently assigned to.

Recreation Steps:

- Launch FlashFXP
- Move FlashFXP from Monitor 1 to Monitor 2
- Set the "Show confirmation" option under Transfer --> "On Transfer Complete (default)" to checked
- Transfer a file
- Note the confirmation dialog is on Monitor 1.

Expected functionality would be for the confirmation dialog to pop up on the monitor FlashFXP currently resides (Monitor 2 in this example).
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
08-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Re: Confirmation dialog box on "On Transfer Complete (default)" ignores primary monitor distinction in multiple monitor configurations

Thank you for your bug report, I have tweaked a few things and tested the best I could without having multi-monitor setup.

Please download v4.4.0 build 1993 and let me know if this issue is now resolved for you.

FlashFXP44_1993_Setup.exe
sephvbc
08-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Re: Confirmation dialog box on "On Transfer Complete (default)" ignores primary monitor distinction in multiple monitor configurations

The version you provided appears to have resolved it. The confirmation dialog box now shows up on the monitor that FlashFXP is on, and it also is centered relative to the current FlashFXP window size instead of the monitor size which i wasn't expecting to happen but is actually the correct way to implement it. (i.e., montior is in 1920x1200 but FlashFXP isn't maximized, it's set to half my screen, so it would be 960/1200).

I know multiple monitor programming can be a pain, especially if you don't have two monitors to test with. Thanks for this, hopefully it works with other users' setups!
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket