Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 831 Category: General / Unknown
Title: New installer overrides previously installed languages setting Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.3 stable

bassiliin
02-23-2013, 08:22 AM
New installer overrides previously installed languages setting

I noticed that this new installer overrides previously installed languages settings and installs always all languages again so I have to manually delete these which I don't need.

Using portable version (now 4.3.0 build 1936).
02-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Re: New installer overrides previously installed languages setting

The installer doesn't have separate components for each individual language, its all or nothing with this update.
bassiliin
03-01-2013, 10:07 AM

I don't know if I made myself clear in first post or I didn't get your answer right . What I mean is that if I have only two languages installed (other I do not want are deleted) then after update there are all languages again so I have to delete other languages again. With previous installer it kept only these two after update so I didn't have to delete other ones that I don't need.
03-06-2013, 08:49 AM

I have updated the installer in build 1940 to allow individual selection of languages during installation.

With 1940 already installed you can adjust this setting by performing one of the following:

1. re-running the installer and selecting "Change features" and deselect the languages you no longer want automatically installed.

2. via the windows control panel / programs and features, select FlashFXP in the list and then right-click on it, then select "change", select "Change features" and deselect the languages you no longer want automatically installed.

If the build 1940 update is not yet installed you'll need to install it first before making the above changes.

(This only applies to the standard install of FlashFXP, the portable edition does not allow individual language selection at this time.)
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket