Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 564 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Flash Crash Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Major Version: 4.1 stable

pokemon
09-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Flash Crash

Hi Support,

If you open a window in Flash FXP, and connect it to an account, and then a few minutes later (before the connection has closed) connect to another account in the same window, the text goes blue and then the server content appears on the left hand side and the right hand side is blank.

This has happened fairly regularly since I've had Flash FXP (I do a lot of uploads and sometimes forget to start a new session). Closing Flash FXP and starting again usually rights things.

This time it didn't. The text (bottom right) went blue, and server content was visible only on the left-hand side. Uploading a new version over the original doesn't solve it, and in the past the only way of fixing this has been to remove all Flash content before a new installation of the software would "work".

I have sent screenshots (same picture, in bmp and png) to Charles in Support at 22.28 (UK time) this evening (23rd September 2011) (subject line of e-mail Re: FlashFXP Satisfaction Survey).

If someone could tell me how to fix this I would appreciate that :/

Thanks,

Penny.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-24-2011, 09:41 AM
Re: Flash Crash

Hello,

I replied to your email, please let me know if that resolves the issue.

(Suspected misconfiguration issue and not a software bug)
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket