Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 496 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Need to refresh directory to show items when connected to a server hosted by media temple Status: Closed (Discarded)
Severity: Minor Version: 3.6 Final

c187rocks
05-20-2011, 10:03 AM
Need to refresh directory to show items when connected to a server hosted by media temple

I can connect to my server with out issue. But sometimes the directory does not list.

[R] CWD themes
[R] 250 OK. Current directory is /domains/REMOVED.com/html/wp-content/themes
[R] PWD
[R] 257 "/domains/REMOVED.com/html/wp-content/themes" is your current location
[R] PASV
[R] 227 Entering Passive Mode (REMOVED)
[R] Opening data connection IP: REMOVED
[R] MLSD
[R] 150 Accepted data connection
[R] 226-Options: -a -l
[R] 226 8 matches total
[R] List Complete: 0 bytes in 0.42 seconds (0.0 KB/s)

When this happens I just click the refresh button repeatably until the directory I'm on lists. The odd thing is, this only happens when I connect to a server hosted by Media Temple.

Windows 7 Ultimate, 32bit.
FlashFXP Version: 3.6.0 (build 1240)

Side note, I've been using FlashFXP for years, and this is the only time I've had an issue with it. So you all did something right.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
05-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Re: Need to refresh directory to show items when connected to a server hosted by media temple

This is quite unusual. You might try FlashFXP v4.0. This version can be installed along with v3.6 without conflicting (or you might try the 4.0 portable edition) and if that doesn't solve it, might want to try the latest 4.1 beta.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket