Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 580 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Strange output in status window Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 4.1 stable

ArtX
10-09-2011, 02:18 AM
Strange output in status window

With the latest update (4.1.2 builld 1657) if you use terminal font in the status window, you seem to get a weird little bit of type at the end of each line.

It doesn't appear if you paste FlashFXP output to the forum, so i have attached an image, it does this on all sites, at first I thought it was the DrFTPD servers again, but its not

rco133
10-09-2011, 04:22 AM
Re: Strange output in status window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpo
With the latest update (4.1.2 builld 1657) if you use terminal font in the status window, you seem to get a weird little bit of type at the end of each line.

It doesn't appear if you paste FlashFXP output to the forum, so i have attached an image, it does this on all sites, at first I thought it was the DrFTPD servers again, but its not

I see the same thing at the end of each line, when using 1657. Running XP Pro with SP3.

rco133
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
10-09-2011, 06:28 AM
Re: Strange output in status window

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

This is a side effect caused by the following fix, I will correct it in the next update.
  • Fixed defect in the FTP server reply command handler that trimmed excess spaces from the end of each line, this caused a problem with FTP servers using unusual server replies, such as multi-line replies where the last line of the reply was 230<space>
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket