Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 233 Category: FlashFXP Bug
Title: Check for new version needs to be clicked twice Status: Closed (Fixed / Implemented)
Severity: Minor Version: 3.7.3 BETA

daVil
08-29-2008, 01:08 AM
Check for new version needs to be clicked twice

Sometimes, if I select

Help -> Check for new version

nothing happens. If I select it again, the dialog appears. This happens for me now and then and started with the recent betas (Sorry, I have no better timeframe).

Edit: Sorry, missed OS informations.

OS is Windows Server 2008 but also happend in XP SP3 so think think it is OS independant.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
08-29-2008, 11:38 AM
Re: Check for new version needs to be clicked twice

So far I am not able to reproduce this behavior.

Please make sure you're using the latest build.
daVil
09-01-2008, 01:00 AM

Hi bigstar,

happened again today after updating to FlashFXP v3.7.3 build 1280 [BETA]. Right after the first start, when I click Help -> Check ... nothing happens.

Maybe I have to wait some seconds after start, so everything is "loaded" correctly??
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-01-2008, 02:28 PM

One possibility is that perhaps the automatic update check is being performed and you can't perform multiple update checks at the same time.

Typically the update window is only shown if there's a new update but perhaps we can make the update window visible if the user click on check for update while the auto update check is in progress. That way you can at least see the progress rather than it appearing like its not doing anything.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket