Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Feature Requests Ticket Tools
ID: 768 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Remember last location for site Status: Open
Severity: Minor Version: 4.x

jenolan
09-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Remember last location for site

I do a bit of work for people from time to time, what I do is create a local folder which has a mirror of the files that I am playing with, when done fiddling I upload to the remote. Now it may be a day, week ... year before I do something on that site again but when I click the connect what I would like to happen is that (optionally natch) the two file panels will start at the point where I left them.

Because generally people come back and say something like 'you know that file you changed could you...' so it would save a few clicks/navigations if FlashFXP would 'restore' my session.

Thanks,
Larry
Super Duper
MxxCon
09-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Re: Remember last location for site

In Site Manager you can already specify remote and local path. Isn't that what you want?
09-05-2012, 10:02 PM

No I do not want to 'set' stuff I just want the place I was at remembered that's a different thing.
sw33t
09-06-2012, 02:21 AM

I think this can be done by adding a bookmark. bookmarks are easy to create and are unique for connections so it's a possible workaround your 'problem'
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket