Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 238 Category: General / Unknown
Title: Swap Panes Status: Closed
Severity: Minor Version: 3.7.3 BETA

Csaba Dürr
09-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Swap Panes

Dear Mr

I need your help because i have a problem!
I prefer that the ftp site would be on the left side and my computer on the right side.
But every time i start the program it starts with my computer on the left side.

When i press the Swap Pane button it works and the ftp will on the left side etc.

But the setting always resets to the state when my computer is on the left side.

So please help me how can i save my preferred setting.

Thanks in advance

ps. sorry for my english...
DayCuts
09-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Re: Swap Panes

At first i assumed you were using the FXP layout, but as i started to reply i realized you are most likely using Simple FTP Layout. It seem that the way Swap Panes work does not trigger the gui layout saving that flashfxp does upon exit.. or that in simple ftp mode it just always starts with local browser on the left. Either way i was not able to find a way to do this, maybe a new option in Display>Interface to select the position (could also be top/bottom depending on other settings) of the local browser when using simple ftp layout.
Csaba Dürr
09-14-2008, 01:13 PM

Thank you for your reply!
Yes that is the problem but any solution?
I installed the latest version (3.7.4) and the problem still exists.
And another new:
The option "Blend with windows theme" can't change anything. When I select the option the bar changes but after pressing the OK the panel closes but when I open it again it's not checked.
So maybe I'm doing some mistake?

Please help me!
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-14-2008, 02:31 PM

There is no option to start FlashFXP in the swapped state.

There is a bug in that build that prevents the blend with windows theme option from being saved properly. It is fixed in the latest beta. As of right now that is build 1286.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket