Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 195 Category: General / Unknown
Title: chmod shows "0" Status: Closed (Not a bug)
Severity: Medium Version: 3.6 Final

Leyton4114
06-18-2008, 03:50 AM
chmod shows "0"

Hello out there,
im using ffxp in version 3.6.0 on build 1240 and found the following bug:

When i try to change the permissions of any folder or file, by clicking right-mouse "Attribute chmod" there shows a "0" for the current permission.

Then i try to change it to 777 or any other permission, i get the message:

"[L] 200 Permission mode changed."

but it has no effect. Next time i look into the permissions, there is the "0" again ?!

This problem is strangly not on every-server. My own servers with installed glftpd or drftpd has no problem, but on many locals isp's there i cant change it.

LEy'
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
06-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Re: chmod shows "0"

I suspect the server isn't returning an attrib mask in the directory listing, either because the server doesn't provide this information or you're using MLSD and it's not included.

Site Manager > Options Tab > Uncheck "Use MLSD to list directory", you will lose all of the other benifits of using MLSD such as more accurate file time
Leyton4114
06-18-2008, 08:51 PM

Hi,
the MLSD-Option was the right solution. One more question. Can i also disable anywhere this option, when i open a quick connect ? There i cant find any option called "Use MLSD to list directory" ?

LEy'
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
06-20-2008, 02:27 PM

no, at least not with v3.6. The quick connect has been completely redesigned for v3.8
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket