Project: FlashFXP Bug Reports Ticket Tools
ID: 968 Category: General / Unknown
Title: File Transfer Rules not working with fqf Files Status: Closed
Severity: Major Version: 4.4

bstephens
09-18-2014, 01:48 PM
File Transfer Rules not working with fqf Files

Hello,

I recently updated to version 4.4.4 build 2046 from version 3.4. We're running on a Win Server 2003 SP2 Web edition. We've been using saved fqf files and running them with Scheduled Tasks to schedule synchonization of files on our server to our customer's server. The fqf files are on a folder level. This is a local transfer to a remote FTP server.

After the update our file exist rules have stopped working when Flashfxp is run from the fqf file. They work OK when I manually queue items, but if I run the fqf file then all of the files start re-uploading and the rules are either ignored or not even applied.

I tried re-creating the fqf file using the newer version but the same problems still exists.

I have made a lot of recent changes to the Transfer Rules and always make sure I close and re-open FlashFXP before testing the new rules. They seem to work fine with a manual queue, but not with the fqf. Is a server reboot required for the fqf files to see the new transfer rules?

Please help, we have a lot of fqf files and I'd really hate to have to scrap them all.

Thanks,

Bryan
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
09-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Re: File Transfer Rules not working with fqf Files

Hello,

Did you upgrade from 3.4 or 4.3 ? I am assuming that you meant 4.3 since 3.4 didn't have task scheduling support unless you manually configured the tasks via windows task scheduler.

That being said.

Upgrading from v4.3 to to 4.4 should not cause any unexpected problems with existing scheduled tasks.

Can you please explain how the transfer rules are not working, the rules you've configured and what the expected result should be and the actual result.

You can contact me directly via the contact us link since I think via email might be more appropriate for troubleshooting this issue.
FlashFXP Developer
bigstar
03-31-2015, 08:29 AM
Re: File Transfer Rules not working with fqf Files

I am following up on this issue and just wanted to make sure that this issue has been resolved.

If not please let me know.
Ticket Tools
Subscribe to this Ticket