Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

WarC's scripts ioA, Warchive, ZR-Tools

Old 05-21-2004, 04:16 AM   #1
Bobby_Digital

Default Correct nick dont show up on !requests

Hi.

Im using dSZbot, php_Psio and ioA and everything works fine. Its just one question about !requests.

When i add a request with !reqadd blabla it gets added fine and i see my nick in the !requests list. The thing is that when any other user adds a request its still my nick that shows up when we do a !requests. Shouldnt it be there nicks instead of just mine all the time?

Cause when they (any user but me) add a request with !reqadd it replies with there nick but it doesnt get stored in the !requests list. I guess it has something to do with

Code:
Request_IRC_Uid			= 0
Request_IRC_Gid			= 0
Where im 0 in ioFTPD userlist but is there a workaround so we can add requests in irc and still get the correct nick to show up in !requests instead of just mine?

Hope u can help me on this one and thanks for a great script!

/Bobby_Digital
Bobby_Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 04:30 AM   #2
WarC
ioFTPD Scripter

Atm this will not happen. Basicly the problem is how ioA should know who the user is. Ircnickname is seldom the same as on server. The way it is now atleast gives the ability to do the request for those lazy people that cant manage to do it via server and therefore get the full features of it. If you solve the problem how to control if a ircuser is a valid without adding lots of parameters go ahead and tell me please
WarC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
add, list, nick, request, requests

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: