Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

WarC's scripts ioA, Warchive, ZR-Tools

Old 05-21-2006, 06:30 PM   #1
ioUSER
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Unhappy ZR-Tools --> zip I/O errorError: Cleaning files in archive returned error: 15

Hi i got a little problem... im running ZR-Tools on ioFTPD for a while... and now i reinstalled the system... i backupped all settings of io and so on... now everything works fine again, except ZR-Tools. On the first zip-file i upload i always geht this error message:

[L] 226- Processing file...
[L] 226-zip I/O errorError: Cleaning files in archive returned error: 15
[L] 226- Deleted: XX.nfo
[L] 226- Extracted: some.nfo
[L] 226- Benchmark: 625ms

some.nfo is extracted as ZR-Tools reports. XX.nfo is NOT deleted... and at least i got a file called zia03860 (every zip which didnt work has one of this files, 4sure different names) exact the same size as first zip-file was. this file isnt deletable too.. i get:

[L] DELE zia03860
[L] 550 zia03860: Invalid filename.

other zips from this dir are processed just fine. so my question is what could i have missed? i tested on ioFTPD 5.8.7r & 5.8.6r and of course i read all my config files twice.. but now i dont know where to look...

so plz help me

thanks.
ioUSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:37 PM   #2
Zer0Racer
ioFTPD Scripter

Could be that the zip-file was recompressed (when XX.nfo was added) in such way that the ziplib in ZR-Tools have a hard time deleting the file. Won't even work with winzip or winrar until you repair the archive - even though reading and testing the files inside always say it's OK.

Which version of ZR-Tools are you using? Try the 3.6 package, it has newer/other ziplib that should be able to work with all files. But could still be the zips you get are corrupt due to the recompression by some odd group when adding the crappy nfo.
Zer0Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:42 AM   #3
ioUSER
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

hi thanks for fast reply.. i got already ZR-Tools 3.6 and error occurs only on first file... other files which are spammed too are workng nice. thats why i wonder... the other files should be recompressed then too
Old 05-22-2006, 12:57 PM   #4
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

They might.. but not always. Some of these "recompression" scripts only add their nfos to the first zip. The other files may also come from another source.

It would help if you could examine or let us examine the guilty zips. Is there any particular nfo in there?
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 05:37 PM   #5
ioUSER
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

hi.. i meant the zip-file i upload first... sorry.. it doesnt matter if blabla1.zip or blabla2.zip first
Old 06-04-2006, 06:10 AM   #6
ioUSER
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

hmmm... strange... it runs fine now... had to run warm first?!?!

Tags
226-, files, upload, zr-tools, [l]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: