Old 08-07-2004, 10:09 AM   #1
CyberAL
Banned

Default Only use mp3-features

If I want to use ioZS for creating mp3- and 0day-folders only... and NOT for incomplete-tags or announcments or anything else... I want another script for that.

is that possible.?. and if so.. what do I have to do?
CyberAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 12:55 PM   #2
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Set all the tag settings to =0 (off), and in the RaceLog settings, blank out all the options.
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 12:21 PM   #3
CyberAL
Banned

I don't get this to work... I set all options to OFF and blanked out all the racelog boxes.. but it still don't want to create any NTFS-junction links for me... I get this error when I upload an mp3-file:

Quote:
09-01-2004 19:02:10 ERROR: Could not Write to .ioFTPD.race file - UltraEdit
"Ultraedit" is a texteditor which is NOT open, and which has NOT opened any ioZS files. (!?)

I get the exakt same error if I choose normal symlinks instead.

What to do?

(I'm using the current ioZS and ioFTPD at www.iozs.com)
Old 09-01-2004, 02:11 PM   #4
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberAL
I don't get this to work... I set all options to OFF and blanked out all the racelog boxes.. but it still don't want to create any NTFS-junction links for me... I get this error when I upload an mp3-file:

"Ultraedit" is a texteditor which is NOT open, and which has NOT opened any ioZS files. (!?)

I get the exakt same error if I choose normal symlinks instead.

What to do?

(I'm using the current ioZS and ioFTPD at www.iozs.com)
UltraEdit is the release name.

I'm curious, are you using another zs, and just trying to run ioZS after the files have been checked by something else? It wasn't really designed to JUST do MP3 sorting, it needs to be run from the OnUploadComplete event from ioFTPD.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:12 AM   #5
CyberAL
Banned

"the release name" ??

I'm uploading mp3!?

I _am_ running ioZS from onUploadComplete... with no other scripts on.. (yet)...

where is this racelog-file it is trying to access, and what script creates it?
Old 09-02-2004, 07:27 AM   #6
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
"the release name" ??

I'm uploading mp3!?

I _am_ running ioZS from onUploadComplete... with no other scripts on.. (yet)...

where is this racelog-file it is trying to access, and what script creates it?
As files are uploaded and checked by ioZS it keeps track of those files by storing information such as the filename, size, speed, crc, uploaders name,etc in the .ioFTPD.race file in the same folder as the release.

At some time someone created a folder called "UltraEdit" and started uploading files there. From the look of that error, it's possible someone must've deleted the .ioFTPD.race before the upload was finished. Look at the time and datestamp, are you sure that error was from when you were testing your MP3s?
Old 09-02-2004, 07:44 AM   #7
CyberAL
Banned

yes, I'm positive... I have 50 lines with the same error msg... and a new line is created everytime an mp3-file is uploaded... and I promise.. I have never tried to upload "UltraEdit"!

what should I remove to make it 'forget' about old stuff?

what application creates the .race-file ioZS is trying to access? I can't see any .race-file in the dirs..
Old 09-02-2004, 08:38 AM   #8
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
yes, I'm positive... I have 50 lines with the same error msg... and a new line is created everytime an mp3-file is uploaded... and I promise.. I have never tried to upload "UltraEdit"!

what should I remove to make it 'forget' about old stuff?

what application creates the .race-file ioZS is trying to access? I can't see any .race-file in the dirs..
As I said in my previous message. ioZS creates the .ioFTPD.race file. There should be one in each folder that you are uploading to. You probably aren't seeing those files because ioZS can't write to the folder your upping to. If it can't create that file, then it can't keep track of the process of the release., therefore ioZS will not know when a release is complete, and won't do any linking...

It sounds like your running ioFTPD in a non-standard folder...It's not setup in some bizarre windows system folder or in hidden folders is it?
Old 09-02-2004, 08:44 AM   #9
CyberAL
Banned

I think it's pretty standard...

ioftpd and ioZS is located on a SATA Raptor with NTFS filesystem.. in C:\Program\

the folder I'm uploading to is located on another SATA hdd with NTFS-filesystem on d:\site\

no hidden folders.. no strange abnromal settings that I know of.. :/

there are only 1 file created when I upload.. and that is ".ioFTPD" .. if io can create so should ioZS, right?
Old 09-02-2004, 01:27 PM   #10
Romad
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Registered User

Default Try this

Hi,
Hard to tell if you mean you have ioFTPD installed to
C:\Program\ioFTPD or in standard C:\Program Folder\ioFTPD
if you mean standard Program Folder try using the short name for Program Folder. Try path type below. I seen where sometimes using ..\ does not work right

OnUploadComplete = EXEC ..\scripts\ioZS\ioZS.exe Upload

OnUploadComplete = EXEC c:\progra~1\ioftpd\scripts\ioZS\ioZS.exe Upload
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creating, iozs, mp3-, mp3-features, script

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: