Old 04-03-2003, 03:40 PM   #46
malexx

i have a feature request,if its possible!
Is there a way to to output some *.nfo info in the .message file?
i mean like this for example:
Code:
257 "/2-Games/" is current directory.
[12:38:30] List (cached)
[12:38:30] List Complete.
[12:38:31] CWD Unreal_II_The_Awakening-FLT
[12:38:31] 250-
[12:38:31] 250- .--<<<  R E L E A S E  >>>--------------------------------------------.
[12:38:31] 250- |                                                                     |
[12:38:31] 250- | Race Information                                                    |
[12:38:31] 250- | ----------------                                                    |
[12:38:31] 250- | RlsName : Unreal_II_The_Awakening-FLT                               |
[12:38:31] 250- |                                                                     |
[12:38:31] 250- | Excerpt from .NFO file                                              |
[12:38:31] 250- | ----------------------                                              |
[12:38:31] 250- | In Their 16th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released                     |
[12:38:31] 250- | Unreal II: The Awakening  (C)  InfoGrames                           |
[12:38:31] 250- | :   Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT            : : Release Date: 1/29/2003   |
[12:38:31] 250- `---------------------------------------------------------- 2.1.935 --'
dont know like the first 4-6 rows or something like thisso if you have a movie release,theres like Date-SOurce etc
would be really a geat feature i think!
malexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 04:39 PM   #47
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

I actually had NFO extraction in ioZS a one time, but then I removed the .NET framework code, which meant removing many of the functions that I used to do that with...Someday I hope to have that working again..
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 05:34 PM   #48
malexx

hm,its only possible with .net framework?
malexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 03:31 PM   #49
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Lightbulb v1.02 Released

Just a small update. www.iozs.com/ioZS v1.02.rar

Changelog:

04/07/03 v1.02
ioZS:
* If ADD_TO_MESSAGEFILE=.ioFTPD.imdb, ioZS will add it correctly if the file is in a multi-CD release.
* Changed the way ioZS checks to see if a directory exists. It did not work with networked drives.
* Changed the way zips are processed. It used to pass zip files that were intact (they could be opened and files could be extracted). Now if there is a bad file in the zip (like if a file has a bad CRC), it will fail the zip test.
ioNewDay:
* Fixed TIMEOFFSET. It should work for real now
Old 04-07-2003, 03:59 PM   #50
Linkster
Administrator

I just installed ioZS, and like it a lot...however I just ran into what i think is a bug.

I installed iozs in the middle of someone uploading, so it started scanning in the middle of the upload and the progress/counts were messed up. I figured if i did a rescan it would catch it up. The rescan scanned the existing files, but it also deleted the progress directory. Now the progress directory is flat out missing. It seems to be still checking the uploaded files, but I can no longer see progress on the upload/etc. Also, how do i get ioFTPD to show the upload stats when i enter a dir?
Linkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 10:14 AM   #51
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Linkster: When ioZS is run, it keeps a record of all the files upped (in the hidden .ioFTPD.race file), so when you installed in the middle of an upload it is of course not going to know about the other files in the release and show the wrong progress stats. This situation would have worked fine, IF the .sfv was upped last, as it would have rechecked all the files in the dir regardless if they were upped through ioFTPD with ioZS checking them or not. As for running the rescan in that directory while there was uploads still happening, that is bad...you kinda don't want to do that because ioZS creates a lock for that release folder and will not let other instances of ioZS run, to prevent the race information form getting corrupted.

Basically, its best to install ioZS when all races are completed. It's ok in MOST cases to UPGRADE ioZS while races are happening though ('cuz it's already checking uploads)...
Old 04-08-2003, 11:58 AM   #52
Linkster
Administrator

Yes, rescanning seemed to have some dire results ....It even started to just delete uploaded files, and i finally had to disable ioZS...i'll re-enable it and do some more testing. Thanks

well, i'm stumped. The release is complete...so, I re-enabled ioZS, then did a rescan...no complete folder was created...so i deleted the .sfv file and tried to reupload it...now every time i try to upload the .sfv, it transfers, but ioZS appears to delete it! Is there a way to enable any sort of logging so i can see what is going on?

Update: I deleted the .iozs.race file and tried to reupload the sfv again...this time it worked. the race file must have been corrupted from the midupload rescan. Thanks.
Old 04-15-2003, 02:05 PM   #53
JRule

Default Sorting Music

I Wan't to sort my MP3's with iozs. This is my situation:

default.VFS

"g:\ioFTPD\site" /
"d:\" /Music
"f:\Music" /Music
"g:\Music" /Music
"e:\Upload" /Upload

So D:\, F:\Music and G:\Music all contain Music.

iozs.ini

AUDIO_GENRE_PATH=g:\ioFTPD\site\Sorted by Genre\
AUDIO_ARTIST_PATH=g:\ioFTPD\site\Sorted by Artist\
AUDIO_YEAR_PATH=g:\ioFTPD\site\Sorted by Year\
;off = 0, io symlinks = 1, NTFS junctions = 2
USE_LINK_STYLE=1

My siteroot is empty should I make the Sorted by Genre, Sorted by Artist and Sorted by Year in my siteroot or leave it as it is. Because I can't see the Sorted dirs.

Does somebody know what's wrong?
JRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 02:50 PM   #54
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Yes, make the folders if they don't exist...If you cant see them in ioFTPD, then its not going to be able to link anything..
Old 04-15-2003, 03:36 PM   #55
JRule

It is working. I made the dirs in my siteroot. And after uploading some mp3's they showed up in the sort by genre, artist and year folders.
JRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 03:33 AM   #56
ls`

hey, i am still not quite familiar with symlinks. these ioZs ones are not working 100% though. i got the same setup as above, i can see the dirs (got em mounted in .vfs'), but look what happened

drwxr-xr-x 2 default SiTEOP 0 Apr 16 08:21 Sorted_By_Genre
drwxr-xr-x 2 default SiTEOP 0 Apr 16 08:21 Sorted_By_Artist
drwxr-xr-x 2 default SiTEOP 0 Apr 16 08:21 Sorted_By_Year
drwxr-xr-x 3 default SiTEOP 0 Apr 16 08:22 Sorted_By_GenrePhychedelic
drwxr-xr-x 3 default SiTEOP 0 Apr 16 08:22 Sorted_By_Year2002
drwxr-xr-x 3 default SiTEOP 0 Apr 16 08:22 Sorted_By_ArtistSynthetic

it made another dirs with exactl rls. when you click on them (f.e. when you enter Sorted_By_ArtistSynthetic), you get a symlink into a real dir - that's cool. but still not 100%, anyone could give me some help?
ls` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 06:10 AM   #57
Unique

Prolly missed a backspace in your configs
Unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 09:18 AM   #58
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Yep, see the example JRule posted...must have trailing \
Old 04-18-2003, 12:50 PM   #59
Giant
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

I wonder if it might be possible to read artist and year from the album name and grab genre from the mp3 itself?
Because it seems like there is no standard for tagging mp3's that are followed today.
I ran a few albums through io to sort em out and ended up with this:
Va
Various
Varius Artists

It would be nice to have them all under VA as the albums dirs are labeled VA_something-year-group.
Also there is much greater chance to misslabel the info in the mp3's. I got one example: 1988 being 0988 when reading the mp3 info.

One more thing. Wouldent it be easier to tell ioZS which dirs to enable for checking instead of telling it which ones not to check?
I like to move files around alot using io and flashfxp.
Some sort of section setup perhaps.

Anyway enough questions from me.
Keep up the work of this great script and i hope you dont mind some small ideas

/Giant
Giant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 01:35 PM   #60
Linkster
Administrator

Default Still having problems with ioZS+win2003

I continue to have problems with iozs and windows 2003 server. I was wondering if you can look into it for me. Consistently, during an fxp/upload, the script will hang/error and leave me with an incomplete file. when i reboot the machine, I get all sorts of errors that iozs.exe encountered a fatal error/etc. attached is the message i get.

Also, why did you completely dump the .net version? I really liked a lot of the features that it offered, like nfo extraction, etc, and those of us running win2003, .net is already preinstalled.

Cheers.

Linkster

Tags
cookie, file, fixed, iozs, logging

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: