Old 10-05-2003, 12:27 AM   #166
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by Unique
Short reminder
Timer only starts working after first file upped.
Update wont work on 1 file releases.
I can guess you disabled that since its "useless", maybe make a cookie for it
Same for rar stats on noracer, some extra cookie would be neet!
Yep, I noticed the UPDATE only works if there is one file and the release is not complete, I changed that for 1.09, but might make that an option. No UPDATE for 1 file release ON/OFF...

I'll look into the stats for norace complete...Even though I totally don't understand why you'd want user/grouptop for 1 user...
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 07:55 AM   #167
Unique

Im having problems with file check skipping.

I just uploaded a 3cd mp3 album with 3 racers and it skipped to check 1 file at a whole! And delled it after transfer.
Nothing in .race file about it also!

Code:
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,35,31,97)
STOR 301_prince_-_cream.mp3
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 301_prince_-_cream.mp3.
226 [Free: 3327MB]-[PWD: /Requests/VA_-_Platinum_3-3CD-2003/ ]-[Section: Default]-[Credits: 2411.1M]-[Ratio: 1:3]
Transferred: 301_prince_-_cream.mp3 5.956.673 bytes in 4,06 (1.434,19 KB/Sec)
Skipping: C:\Downloads\VA_-_Platinum_3-3CD-2003\302_chic_-_good_times.mp3
Skipping: C:\Downloads\VA_-_Platinum_3-3CD-2003\303_earth_wind_and_fire_-_sunday_morning.mp3
PASV
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,35,32,158)
STOR 304_mark_morrison_-_return_of_the_mack.mp3
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 304_mark_morrison_-_return_of_the_mack.mp3.
226- .---------==[ ioZS v1.08 ]-=-[ by StarDog, (c)2003 ]==------------.
226- | + CRC32-oK: 304_mark_morrison_-_return_of_the_mack.mp3    |
226- +----====---------------===[MP3 Info]===------------------====----+
As you can see it ignored it totally... next file worked ok..

Its in the xflog from ioftpd itself though...
Sun Oct 5 14:48:05 2003 1 unique 5956673 /Requests/VA_-_Platinum_3-3CD-2003/301_prince_-_cream.mp3 b _ i r test ftp 1 * l
So dunno if io didnt communicate with iozs, or that iozs just didnt check
Unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 10:53 AM   #168
BrAv3HeArT

Quote:
Originally posted by StarDog
What do you mean 'it came with bad file'? It sounds like you may have a bad copy...
The copy is the one here in the firs post, version 1.08 returns many bad files when users race. Version 1.07 works fine but sometimes as i write in the post before, returns winxp errors..
BrAv3HeArT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 01:15 PM   #169
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

The only time I've ever seen that happen is if the .race file was corrupted. A corrupt .race file will cause ioZS to crash. I've had instances (extremely rare!) where the .race file some how changed from a text file to a binary file. Only thing to do is to delete the .race file and rescan the folder.
Old 10-06-2003, 09:16 AM   #170
cpas

Thx for ur great stuff stardogs.
cpas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 10:48 PM   #171
cpas

We have this line in the .ini :

;ONRELEASECOMPLETE=C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNrar x $path*.rar $path

I would like to copy a site nfo when the rlz is complete but i dont know the good variables . Can i put somethings like this ? :

ONRELEASECOMPLETE=C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe copy d:\ioftpd\MySiteName.Nfo $realpath

Many Thx in advance and thx for ur great work.
cpas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 08:28 AM   #172
frog

Hello!
First of all I think ioZS is awesome
second, im wondering is there cookies for AllUp, WkUp, DayUp & MonthUp, because I would like to modify that announce when release is complete upped, that STATS_USERTOP.

Default is:
+ UserTop:
+ 1. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s]
+ 2. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s]

I would like to this looks like:
+ UserTop:
+ 1. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s] [AllUp:# MonthUp:# WkUp:# DayUp:#]
+ 2. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s] [AllUp:# MonthUp:# WkUp:# DayUp:#]

So is there cookies what I can use there?
frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 10:52 AM   #173
fobban
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

is it only me that manage to get ioZS.exe to crash sometimes?
I don't know how to reproduce it, but allmost every weekend i've been away I come back to a crashed ioZS...
Anyways, keep up the good work stardog
Maybe make it possible to change the messagefiles (.ioFTPD.message, .ioFTPD.race). anyways, great work!
fobban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 10:06 AM   #174
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by cpas
We have this line in the .ini :

;ONRELEASECOMPLETE=C:\Program Files\WinRAR\UNrar x $path*.rar $path

I would like to copy a site nfo when the rlz is complete but i dont know the good variables . Can i put somethings like this ? :

ONRELEASECOMPLETE=C:\WINNT\system32\cmd.exe copy d:\ioftpd\MySiteName.Nfo $realpath

Many Thx in advance and thx for ur great work.
All the normal cookies work for the events, except the ONNFOUPLOADED (as alot of the stats aren't calculated for an NFO file being uploaded). And the sample .ini file was wrong, $path was changed to $realpath. That should work, if not try creating a .bat file and passing the $realpath to it.

That wouln't be difficult to build into the next version. It already has the ability to add the NFO to a zipfile.
Old 10-20-2003, 10:08 AM   #175
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by frog
Hello!
First of all I think ioZS is awesome
second, im wondering is there cookies for AllUp, WkUp, DayUp & MonthUp, because I would like to modify that announce when release is complete upped, that STATS_USERTOP.

Default is:
+ UserTop:
+ 1. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s]
+ 2. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s]

I would like to this looks like:
+ UserTop:
+ 1. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s] [AllUp:# MonthUp:# WkUp:# DayUp:#]
+ 2. username/usergroup [300MB/24F/ 50%/344KB/s] [AllUp:# MonthUp:# WkUp:# DayUp:#]

So is there cookies what I can use there?
At the moment, those cookies are not available. I do plan to add that 'soon'.
Old 10-20-2003, 10:17 AM   #176
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by fobban
is it only me that manage to get ioZS.exe to crash sometimes?
I don't know how to reproduce it, but allmost every weekend i've been away I come back to a crashed ioZS...
Anyways, keep up the good work stardog
Maybe make it possible to change the messagefiles (.ioFTPD.message, .ioFTPD.race). anyways, great work!
Does it crash in a particular race? I haven't seen a crash in a long time and the only thing I've seen to cause a crash is a corrupted .race file (Windows didn't close the file properly).

I am working towards a skinable .message file for a future version, but not sure why you'd want to change the .race file...that just stores the info about the race.

I've made several major changes to ioZS internally that has about doubled the speed (yet again!). I still need to run lots more tests and finish implementing some more cool features before the next release is ready...sorry, I'm not into releasing something every day, besides I don't have time to program every day...
Old 10-20-2003, 11:36 AM   #177
Unique

Very much appreciated stardog
I hope youll manage to get an even better iozs out!
The 0sec race time bug is quite annoying ;/
And io or iozs sometimes "forgot" to check files.
Unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 12:27 PM   #178
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by Unique
Very much appreciated stardog
I hope youll manage to get an even better iozs out!
The 0sec race time bug is quite annoying ;/
And io or iozs sometimes "forgot" to check files.
I already fixed the race time...I don't know about the unchecked files...That should not happen with the latest release. (It was possible with previous versions and multiple racers on a release, you would find an ioZS-error.log in the ioZS folder telling you why)
Old 10-20-2003, 12:30 PM   #179
m0B

Iv noticed these crashes as well StarDog .. newest io 15r and newest ioZS .. tho I havent been around when it happend exactly .. just when I get back to the computer after a whole night, I get continuing "applicaiton has raised an error blabla windows stuff" then everytime I click OK a new such msgbox appears.. only way to "fix" it is to rightclick on ioftpd and take shutdown..and here is the more weirder part..

when i do this I get an crash from ioftpd with 2 msgbox's stating where in memmory adress ioftpd crashed etc.. happend 3 times already .. one time with 10r one with 14r and one with latest 15r ..

Ill try to get more info .. and check the adresse's ioftpd crashes on.. but I doubt its just null pointers.. anyways maybe new ioZS fix's this, or maybe its a bug in ioftpd because it crashes as well after ioZS crashes.. ill try to dig up more info..
m0B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 12:41 PM   #180
Stardog
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by m0B
Iv noticed these crashes as well StarDog .. newest io 15r and newest ioZS .. tho I havent been around when it happend exactly .. just when I get back to the computer after a whole night, I get continuing "applicaiton has raised an error blabla windows stuff" then everytime I click OK a new such msgbox appears.. only way to "fix" it is to rightclick on ioftpd and take shutdown..and here is the more weirder part..

when i do this I get an crash from ioftpd with 2 msgbox's stating where in memmory adress ioftpd crashed etc.. happend 3 times already .. one time with 10r one with 14r and one with latest 15r ..

Ill try to get more info .. and check the adresse's ioftpd crashes on.. but I doubt its just null pointers.. anyways maybe new ioZS fix's this, or maybe its a bug in ioftpd because it crashes as well after ioZS crashes.. ill try to dig up more info..
ioFTPD doesn't usually crash if ioZS crashes for some reason. At least I've never had it crash. I'm also not using the absolute latest ioFTPD builds.

Tags
cookie, file, fixed, iozs, logging

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: