Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

NeoXed's scripts nxAutoNuke, nxTools, etc.

Old 04-09-2006, 12:00 PM   #1
whocarez2k5
ioFTPD Foundation User

First off all i'm sry to break up this topic with a kind of other problem as topic starter ment.

I'm planning to use AlcoBot together with nxTOOLS but i was wondering if it is a problem that ioFTPD and eggdrop are running on different systems?
i have ioFTPD running at home and have shell account where eggdrop is running.
is that a problem because i see many questions that give me the impression that all tools must be run on 1 system and can't be sepperated or am i wrong?

split from thread http://www.inicom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16055
whocarez2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:07 PM   #2
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocarez2k5
First off all i'm sry to break up this topic with a kind of other problem as topic starter ment.
Why would you post in this thread then? You know your problem has nothing to do with the original topic, yet you post anyway. It's not hard to create a new thread...

/me shakes his head in disbelief

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocarez2k5
I'm planning to use AlcoBot together with nxTOOLS but i was wondering if it is a problem that ioFTPD and eggdrop are running on different systems?
i have ioFTPD running at home and have shell account where eggdrop is running.
is that a problem because i see many questions that give me the impression that all tools must be run on 1 system and can't be sepperated or am i wrong?
Depends what modules you plan on loading. Some modules have to run on the same box because they require access to log files or ioFTPD's shared memory functionality.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eggdrop, ioftpd, problem, running, topic

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: