Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

NeoXed's scripts nxAutoNuke, nxTools, etc.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:46 PM   #1
hukker
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

Default AlcoBot, binding specific cmds

neoxed hi again

Was wondering, is it possible to bind specific cmds for the online module? ...for example
Code:
!bw and !cbw
hukker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Currently this is not possible; prefixes are on a per-module basis (rather than per-command). However, I agree this is a useful feature.

When I started AlcoBot, I wanted to keeps things simple and minimal, so I chose an INI-style configuration file. Now that AlcoBot has grown so much, the INI config is restricting further growth because of the difficultly it presents when adding more complex options (like your idea for example).

A few weeks ago I started working on the transition from an INI-style config to an XML config (development is taking place in the xml-config branch, for those of you familiar with Subversion). I’ve already incorporated the idea of per-command prefixes in the design a while ago (see here). This branch is not finished yet, just a glimpse of things to come.

The v1.0.0 final release is just around the corner, so it’s too late for any drastic changes.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:34 AM   #3
hukker
FlashFXP Registered User
ioFTPD Foundation User

I understand that its kinda hard doing anything about it now if as you say 1.0 is just around the corner, but Iam glad to hear that you did think of this "feature" and that there are plans for it it in the future.

Keep up the nice job.
hukker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bind, cmds, module, online, specific

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: