Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Old 11-22-2004, 10:16 AM   #1
Somnus

Question iobananav2.0 - Some questions

Hello all,

I have just a few questions that might sound easy, but I have racked my brain trying to figure them out.

I use an oncompletion command to automatically unrar any completed release that is uploaded to my server. Here is the command:

on_release_complete=md D:\Extracted\%DIRNAME% | start d:\ioFTPD\scripts\HideRun.exe d:\ioFTPD\scripts\unrar.exe x %FIRSTFILE% d:\Extracted\%DIRNAME%

Here is the problem. Let's say someone has just uploaded a movie, we'll call it SuperDuperMan2004. It has 3 cds inside. The on_release_complete command works fine, but it does not create the following folder output:

SuperDuperMan2004
.cd1
.cd2
.cd3

It is creating just the cd1,cd2,cd3 folders and extracting the bin/cue from inside. How do I get it to create the main parent folder as well?

Second thing. How do I get it to do a progress meter for the status of a current upload release? And a "completed" folder/file inside the completed release folder?
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 03:21 AM   #2
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

What are the paths you get now ? And what are the ones you want ?
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 05:55 PM   #3
Somnus

Right now I am getting the following. If someone uploads a 2 cd release, it extracts as

CD1
CD2

What I would like it to do is make the parent folder. Like:

Release
.cd1
.cd2

This is my commandline:

on_release_complete=md D:\Extracted\%DIRNAME% | start d:\ioFTPD\scripts\HideRun.exe d:\ioFTPD\scripts\unrar.exe x %FIRSTFILE% d:\Extracted\%DIRNAME%

How would I change it to what I would like?
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
command, completed, folder, inside, upload

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: