Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Old 09-06-2004, 09:56 PM   #1
Hellbound
Banned

Default ioban v20 not posting race results

ok so i upgraded to ioban v20 . now sfv seems funky. it seems to check it as its being uploaded [ i see % dir ] but then the % dir disappears after its complete [ normal for v20? ] ... the thing is that its not posting race results to irc [ but it does show new dirs in correct section, mpeg sample, etc]... and complete and complete b1 are not put to 1 either in eggdrop tlc. ... any idea what could be wrong ? i also use ioa latest

does thewhole confusing config of "# Stats sections (for trial/quota and such)
set ioBvar(sections) "1 0"
# Stats sections for specific channels (if not specified, section 0 is used) " have somthing to do with my problem?
Hellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 01:43 AM   #2
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

1. ioban and ioBanana are two completely different scripts. If you want to use a shorted word for ioBanana, please use ioB.
2. You should really update your board profile.

3. Make sure you have correctly read the installation manual, followed all the steps and then restarted ioFTPD.
4. Make sure you are not using FAT32 drives.

5. $ioBvar(sections) is used for quotas/trials and all irc commands that require some stats ; this way you can have several stats sections on your site and display/use only some of them (ie. hide a private section). $ioBvar(section_#channel) is used to check if someone is in the top10 uploaders when he joins #channel ; this way you can have several channels using different stats sections for the 'cookie'.
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 07:55 AM   #3
Hellbound
Banned

but does that stats section have anything to do with race complete statistics ?
Old 09-07-2004, 12:22 PM   #4
Hellbound
Banned

my drives are fat32... does this result in race stats not being produced and no .ioFTPD.message being generated ?
Old 09-07-2004, 01:03 PM   #5
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

You should have read the readme.
ioBanana uses NTFS streams, thus FAT32 isn't supported.

Please upgrade your board profile. This is the 3rd time I'm asking for it and it looks like you're ignoring it. This shouldn't be a problem if you are a registered user.. and you are, aren't you ? If you aren't (who knows..), do not even bother to ask for more support/help.
Harm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 02:39 PM   #6
Hellbound
Banned

whats the big deal about profiles? when u say its unsupported u should list the effects of NOT HAVING NTFS. because ppl will try / purchase anyway since they dont know the effects.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:07 PM   #7
neoxed
Too much time...
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Scripter

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellbound
whats the big deal about profiles?
It's so we can verify who has paid for an ioFTPD and/or a foundation license. Typically the people who refuse or ignore any requests to update their vBulletin profile with their members account information, are using pirated copies.

Here's my ultimatum, either update your vBulletin profile as Harm has kindly asked several times, or you will be banned for suspicion of using a pirated version.

Read the forum rules.
neoxed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
complete, dir, section, stats, v20

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: