Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Old 05-24-2004, 09:14 PM   #1
ko0ky_2

Default iobanana 20 rc1 config help

I'm sure it's a configuration issue but was wondering if anyone had any idea's where I might look to fix my problem.

The new script is great. However, I can't figure out why none of the siteop commands are being announced in siteop channel. The commands like adding users, changing users, and more. None of them are announced in channel. I've checked over and over the iobanana.tcl file and verified the correct path to where the SysOp.log and Error.log are located but still no go on announcing. As a matter of fact, I don't get the message "received sysop_log" in sitebot window. Funny thing is I have two sites and both have same dir structure and 1 site is working fine and the other site isn't. Ive checked the paths 1000 times.. what could be wrong?

Any advice would be great!

ko0ky
ko0ky_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 09:28 PM   #2
ko0ky_2

I'm not sure if this was the error I did a few things at once. But I noticed on site that wasnt working my sitebot was missing the 3 flag, I added it and now the announcing appears to be working. I also copied and re-configured a new iobanana.tcl, so Im not 100% sure what fixed it. But thought maybe someone might have the same problem sameday.

thanks for any considerations in helping.

ko0ky
ko0ky_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 04:04 PM   #3
ChipMunk666
ioFTPD Foundation User

U have to make sure your sitebot has the 1 flag to operate 100%.
It's mostly forgotten.
ChipMunk666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announced, checked, commands, siteop, users

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: