Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Harm's scripts ioBanana, Readd script, ioVote

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 01:58 PM   #1
Harm
Too much time...
Ultimate Scripter

Default Posting guidelines

These are a few more or less common sense rules. They won't be strictly enforced but you have more chances to receive help if you follow them.

Make sure you've clearly explained your problem, suggestion or whatever you're talking about. Unclear posts are likely to be ignored.

Make sure you've chosen a meaningful thread title. Using tags like [Request] or [Bug] might also be a good idea. I will change these to [Filled] or [Fixed] when required.
Note: I will mark threads as investigated once I've read them and if they require further investigation. This doesn't necessarily mean I have to (or can) do all the work. In some cases, it'll be up to you to provide more details or do some tests so I can reproduce or understand your problem.

Make sure you've mentionned what scripts you are using. Don't forget to write the version of ioFTPD (and possibly windrop) you are using along with the versions of the previously mentionned scripts... using numbers (you know that "latest" doesn't mean anything, don't you ?).

Do not write the complete post in one very very long line. Paragraphs are easier to read and thus your problem is easier to understand.
When you post excerpts from your logfiles or config files, you can use the CODE tag to make the post more readable.

Use the search function. The subject might have been discussed before. There might be an answer to your question in the forums already. If there isn't and the thread is recent, post there to keep all the information about this particular problem in one place.

If you've finally been able to fix your problem, please tell us which solution has worked.

Follow the rules of the iniCom Network support forums (this one will obviously be enforced).

The next section doesn't really belong to the guidelines... it's an explanation of the sticky threads that are worth reading from time to time.

"ioB2 - FAQ" contains the answers to all the common question related to the current version of ioB. This thread will be archived and a new one will be created when a new version comes out.
"ioB2 - Fixes" contains all the known quick fixes for the current version of ioB. This thread will be archived and a new one will be created when a new version comes out.
"ioB2 - ChangeLog" contains the whole changelog for ioB2 including the current development version and the progress of the todo list.
"io* - FAQ" contains quick fixes and common questions (and their answers) related to all my other scripts.

Have fun
Closed Thread

Tags
make, post, problem, thread, version

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: