Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > > > >

Eggdrop All eggdrop related questions

Old 07-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #31
ArtX
FlashFXP Beta Tester
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocarez2k5 View Post
According to some other sites most people aren't happy with bind and it shouldn't be needed because version 0.97-1 from minires should fix that dns issue.
trust me it doesnt and i have had many ppl testing - maybe this is why pple have released a 1.6.18 bot - mind you on my linux box i dont have an issue
ArtX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:29 PM   #32
razoor
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpo View Post
do you use dzsbot or alcobot ? as these are the two that are giving me issue says that they can never fin c:/ioFTPD/logs/xxxx.log - yet they are there - have checked nexord forum but no clues there, thats the only sticking point atm, other than that its all working fine here
Neither. havent tested it with that (yet). im using it on iojTQ wich is stable now. it wasent before and kept crashing for me. =)
razoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 05:54 AM   #33
whocarez2k5
ioFTPD Foundation User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpo View Post
trust me it doesnt and i have had many ppl testing - maybe this is why pple have released a 1.6.18 bot - mind you on my linux box i dont have an issue
Well trust me it does, minires 0.97-1 works with dns module enabled and everything works like a charm!
Just download (see sig!) and see for your self or let other people test it.
Only problem i found now is that when you compile megahal (for the ones who want it) in cygwin like other modules, it can't handle encrypted convo's (mircyprion) when learning and speaking, still figuring out what problem is because other modules work perfect with mircryption except in some situations megahal can't.

Tags
error, giving, scripts, tcl, working

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: